forty nine

________________________________
@TMZ:

Liked by 374,621,027 people TMZ: Taxi cab accident strikes in New York City, two cars collide and multiple people are said to be injured one of which being Olivia Ricciardo, popular model and fashion designer

TMZ: Taxi cab accident strikes in New York City, two cars collide and multiple people are said to be injured one of which being Olivia Ricciardo, popular model and fashion designer. The celebrity is said to be in 'critical condition' as she was pulled from the scene by paramedics. Our hopes and prayers are with her family at this time.

Comments:

username7: good

random03: shitttt

user_name84: my neighbour said that the car went up in flames
________________________________
January 19th

"You're okay. Breathe. Just breathe. Open your eyes liv. Come back. It's okay. It's over now. You're okay. Wake up. Please wake up Livvy." I repeated, my hands outstretched as her frail body laid still.

"Max." Danny's voice, unusually serious, as he spoke, "Max... she's been declared brain dead, the doctor um, he came around this morning."

In another universe, it would've been me instead of her. In this universe I would have chosen me over her. I wish it was me.

Sensing the overwhelming amount of emotion flooding over me Daniel pulled me down into the heated fabric seat besides the bed, "I don't want to accept it Danny, I really fucking don't."

Daniel hummed in response, it was a deep sound, like a little rumble, "I don't know what to tell you, I don't know what I'm telling myself either.." his voice cracking towards the end of his sentence as he gave up on what he was about to say.

We'd had a week to process that this would be the most likely outcome of the medical testing, Olivia hadn't woken up since the accident and she was conscious for barely thirty seconds when they resuscitated her, and I didn't get there in time to see it. To see her working mind for a final moment, a moment I would spend the rest of my life regretting.

He let out a breathe he didn't even know he was holding, his words coming out slower than in his head, "So... are you going to turn it off? The machine?" Max gulped.

Daniel is Olivia's next of kin, he makes all of the important decisions to do with her health and now this was on his shoulders, Daniel never left his sister, his baby baby sister in his eyes, "Max- I, I think it's time." Daniel chocked out, his words getting caught in his throat.

When she took her last breath on her own. I forgot how to breathe. When she closed her eyes for the last time, my vision became clouded. When her voice was no longer heard, I forgot how to speak. When she 'died', a piece of me died that day too.

"Look mate, I don't- I really don't know what to say," Daniel admitted "We have to think about the statistics here.."

"I know," my voice breaking "I know."