twenty

________________________________
@oliviaricci

________________________________@oliviaricci

liked by 15,673,028 people
oliviaricci: ❤️

comments:

username4: trying to diffuse the rumours

random63: anyone else seen the photos of her and max in vegas?

rosalievettel: 👀

rando373: NO RING AH
_____________________________
10th June Austrian Grand Prix:

It took them a while to go back to normal after Max accepted the race against Sebastian Vettel, but when they did, Max felt like a piece of him came back to life. The only thing was, Olivia kept her distance from Max while he trained, she still wanted nothing to do with him fighting the previous world champion.

Instead, she helped Adam with wedding planning as she was urged to by the lawyers who still hadn't got enough on him. She also spent a considerable amount of time defending her relationship with max to Adam who had now seen a host of paparazzi photos of the two.

She had the percussions of that coming, but she didn't share that with max. The bruises are bad, less hidden this time, so she decided to not go to the Austrian Grand Prix altogether. The only positive was the photos went straight to her lawyers.

One night, Adam invited Olivia over to his Monaco home, a new property, and he decided to cook her dinner while she had been out with Daniel all day attending a charity event that she didn't want Adam to come to.

"So, how was your day?" Adam asked, head into the hallway that led to the front door from the kitchen. He was wearing her white apron around his waist, tomato sauce streaks all over it where he wiped his hands off.

It was peculiar, he never ever cooked, "Tiring." She simply said not wanting to even talk to him, dropping her keys and binders on the table next to the front door.

"I'm sorry, darling, why don't you go upstairs and get changed into something more comfortable, dinner'll be ready in a few." Adam said, walking toward her and placed a kiss to her lips, making her feel sick, taking her bag off of her shoulder and placing it on the table next to her keys.

"I don't have clothes here." She told him harshly, not caring much for anything he had to say or do, Adam shook his head "Yes you do."

She came back down in loungewear from her own brand, Adam clearly planned on having her live here soon because she had her wardrobe full when she came down Adam had just placed the two plates on the table, smiling at her as she sat at the table.

"This looks nice, Adam, but you didn't have to." She uttered, picking up her wine glass as Adam sat across from her.

"I wanted to, you do so much for me I wanted to show you how much I appreciate you." Adam smiled, clicking his glass with hers as they drank the dark red wine, staining their teeth.