thirty eight

________________________________
formulaone:

Liked by 2,231,912 formulaone: Olivia Ricciardo enters the paddocks in Mexico! Who do you think she is supporting today 🧡 or 💙???

Liked by 2,231,912
formulaone: Olivia Ricciardo enters the paddocks in Mexico! Who do you think she is supporting today 🧡 or 💙???

comments:

danielricciardo: 🙋‍♂️ 🧡

username9: she moved on from Adam so quick ew whore

redbullracing: 💙💙💙
________________________________
13th November: Mexican Grand Prix

Watching the races is nerve wracking, how can it not be watching the people you love at ridiculous speeds, watching people brash into each other left and right, it's horrific.

Watching the after race conferences are worse, usually because they're asking him about me, its awkward to watch him, he's not PR trained to talk about us just racing but all they do lately is ask him about the relationship rather than the race which he won once again.

"So max, considering your relationship is pretty new and your girlfriend just got out of a marriage do you feel like a rebound?"

"Max! Max! What are your thoughts on adams arrest?!"

"Verstappen, did you know about the abuse in the relationship?"

"Why is your girlfriend only now speaking out?This is why women don't speak up!"

"Max are you with a currently married woman? How do you feel about being the other man?"

"Max how do you feel after Vettel beat you?"

"Max! Max! Are you bringing her to every Grand Prix to protect her from Adam and his family?"

"Have Olivia and Daniel drifted since the divorce has brought so much embarrassment to the family?"

The questions are endless, and all I can do is sit back and watch him fumble, it sounds awful. And it feels it too, watching as he gets flustered over the questions, I've asked my publicists, my manager and my PR team what to do and they all say the same thing "ignore it and hope it goes away." But on occasions like this it's hard to resist, so hard that Heidi literally holds my arm to keep me in check.

Just ask him about his damn racing, that's all I had thought for the past hour whilst he's awkwardly danced around questions, "That's enough for today, good job guys." The person running the podium conference said and dismissed them from answering questions. It was evident that he had also gotten sick of the me related questions.

Can't blame him either.

"When we get back we can buy a new place," he said, pulling his cap off and putting it on my head as he spoke, "Something better. Closer to Daniel and Heidi."