f i v e

27th March:
________________________________
@oliviaricci

liked by 489,627 people oliviaricci: so honoured to be apart of this incredible event yet again, making a difference for so many lives @unicef 

oliviaricci: so honoured to be apart of this incredible event yet again, making a difference for so many lives @unicef 

also so proud of @adamlaurent - the energy and effort you put into helping make this event happen is so inspiring ❤️

comments:

username83: they just have the cutest relationship ever.

kikagomes: so so gorgeous

mclaren: 👏
________________________________

"UNICEF works in over 190 countries and territories to save children's lives, to defend their rights, and to help fulfil their potential, from early childhood through adolescence and we never give up." Adam started, stood high up on a stage in a place that he looked like he belonged.

He continued on, "Children need champions. Get involved, speak out, volunteer, or become a donor and give every child a fair chance to succeed. Please donate now to better a life."

Since I'd met Adam he'd been very into charity work, really it was something that made me fall for him in the first place. In the first year we were together we went with unicef to Kyrgyzstan. We had the chance to see the amazing work that they do, helping children all over the country.

Adam nodded on, "The people behind it are superhero's, who have dedicated their lives to protecting children's hopes, dreams and aspirations. To be able to see this first hand, was an incredible privilege and I can only wish for the rest of you to experience the same. Thank you all for coming tonight in support."

Adam is a huge sponsor for UNICEF, and due to this we are both ambassadors for the charity and it's an honour. So despite the fighting, both mentally and physically, I'm here tonight by his side, naturally, I clapped along for him very much aware that this event would be televised.

People would comment if I didn't.

Adam headed back down to me shortly after, arriving at our circular table in the hall. It was an elegant event, each table sat ten, each of which elegantly lit by candles, the event was essentially speeches for half an hour, video clips for an hour and then dinner, "You know there is something special about the lobster." I told Adam as I tried a spoonful.

"Stop eating so much, It's embarrassing you look," he paused "starved."

I rolled my eyes taking another mouthful, "Maybe because I stuck to somebody's strict diet plan for eight weeks where I was essentially starved."

He pushed his seat out, standing up from the table,"Oh lay off of me Olivia really, I did you a favour." And then he stormed off, thankfully it didn't really cause a scene because most people get up to mingle after dinner and he simply looks like he's going out the back to chat with the organisers of the event.

just rather angrily.

The table thankfully didn't notice much, well they probably did, they didn't say anything though,"So... tell me Liv, where is this dress from! It's stunning." I think she was expecting me to say that I made it, my brand makes some nice dresses

I smiled to her, Octavia is a friend I made the first time I came to the event all that time ago, "You know, I have no idea. Adam picked it, but you look beautiful. Yours suits you."

She smiled at me, "He really does know how to chose them hm. Hey this may be a lot to ask but can you do me a favour?" She asked taking a sip of the expensive champagne besides her meal.

I nodded to her, "Yeah of course, anything Tavi."

She nodded smiling again, pointing subtly to a table behind me, "Over there, I was wondering if you could introduce me to that fine gentleman."

I whipped my head around to see who it was, who the heck would I know that she didn't, "Who are you talking about? There's plenty of gentleman over there and I don't have my contacts in." I chuckled.

"Oh gosh don't make me say it," she laughed softly "Okay look don't judge me, he's just pretty cute. And I mean in that tux! How could I not you know?"

"Tell me who already!" I laughed at her child like behaviour, turning around again to marvel at the many it could be, but I wasn't expecting who she pointed to, she nudged me "Max, you know, formula one, mad max, red bull."

"He's here?" I replied suddenly self conscious, the last time I saw him I was sobbing at his front door step.

She eagerly nodded, reapplying some lip gloss I didn't even see her get out, "Mhm, introduce us." She pouted her lips to check her application before standing up and pulling me up with her.

I awkwardly chuckle, "I don't really know him."

"Oh nonsense he raced alongside your brother for years! Come on!" She suggested, and before I could really comprehend what was happening we were marching towards him.

He was dressed smartly, a white shirt with black trousers and a black suit jacket. His hair looked soft but styled nicely, "Go on." Tavi encourages as we reach him, Jesus Christ.

I awkwardly coughed, he was stood with his back to us but it was evidently him, "Excuse me." I started not quite sure why I was so formal all of a sudden, thankfully he turned himself around to face us.

"Olivia? What do I owe the pleasure? It's nice to see you, you look beautiful." He smiled brightly, not what I was expecting at all. He's been texting me non stop for the past two days but I can't bring myself to respond. Just asking how I am, all nice things but I so deeply regret going to his apartment in tears.

I looked to the side of me ushering her forward, "I wanted to introduce you to my friend Octavia, Tavi this is Max, Max this is Octavia." The words came out quickly, thankfully they could do the rest on their own now.

"Lovely to meet you." Max smiled, giving her a warm greeting as her eyes lit up. My job here is done, and with that I excused myself from the conversation and wandered off to get away from him, but now matter how far away I was I couldn't stop thinking about him.

________________________________
formulaone:

liked by 2,345,092 peopleformulaone: our very own max verstappen attending the unicef event this evening, showing his support to the company 👏

formulaone: our very own max verstappen attending the unicef event this evening, showing his support to the company 👏

comments:

username3: has anyone seen the photos with him and danny rics sister there?

redbullracing: looking smart 🖤

danielricciardo: hot stuff 👀
________________________________