Chapter 49

Sam

"Aunt Dal hi! I need your help please" I spoke over the phone to my aunt, I was in front of the police station where they brought Lola and I didn't know what to do, they didn't even give me time to explain what happened.

"Yes sweetheart? Are you okay?" My aunt said with a worried tone, I sighed and gently scratched my forehead. How do I tell her that Howard was being weird and Lola beat him up and got arrested for it.

"Yes ma'am, I just need you to come bail Lola out of jail" I said fast, I heard her sigh and the line cut off. I walked inside the police station and was met by another cop, he stood there with his hands holding the collar of his bulletproof vest.

"How may I help you?" He asked,

"Hi sorry, but the other police officer back in campus didn't even give me a chance to explain the situa-"

"You'll have to file a police report" he cut me off before I could finish my sentence, he pointed to the other cop sitting at the front desk. I pursed my lips in disappointment and went to the man.

"Hi sorry to disturb you sir, your mate told me to file a police report can you fill me in with more information?" I asked politely, he nodded and grabbed a paper and a pen, he showed me what to write and where to write it before he asked me to go sit down.

I didn't even know why I'm filing a report when I just wanna get Lola out, I just wrote what happened with Howard in detail and making sure to mention the other times he was being a creep to me.

"Sam?" I heard my aunt's voice, I quickly looked up towards the source of that to find my aunt standing by the entrance door, she was in a beige suit and her blonde hair was flowing perfectly on her shoulders. She pushed her glasses on top of her head and made her way to me.

"Are you alright honey? What happened?" She sat down next to me and took the report from my hand and read through it, I watched her face scrunch in confusion before it quickly changed to anger.

"Why didn't you tell me about this, Sam?" She asked, I swallowed hard a little bit nervous to speak because she was almost the exact same replica of my mother only a little less crazy.

"Lola...took care of it"

My aunt closed her eyes to try and calm down before standing up to go talk to a police officer, the same guy who asked me to file a police report and I followed after her.

"Excuse me, I'd like to bail a girl out and report someone for sexual harassment" she went straight to the point, the guy turned around about to argue when he realized who he was talking to.

"Miss Dalida, I'm so sorry I didn't see you walk in!" He smiled politely, she shoved the paper into his chest and he looked down at it confused before glancing at her one more time.

"How much to bail Lola Collins out?" She asked the officer, he turned to his coworker, the man at the desk, he typed on his computer and we all waited for him to find what we were looking for.

"$3500 ma'am" the police officer said with a nervous smile, my aunt nodded and waved for one of her guards standing by the door. The man walked closer and searched in his jacket inner pockets and took out money.

"Bring the girl out" the officer told one of his coworkers, we stood there waiting for them to bring Lola out, a few minutes later she came out with the same stupid smile on her face.

"Hi" she said softly, I rolled my eyes and nodded towards my aunt who was standing there watching the both of us. Lola's face dropped and fixed her posture with a serious look.