Chapter 16

Sam

Chucky finished the drawing on her small sketchbook and now she was doing it on the big piece of paper she left here a few days ago, yeah I left it like that, with the magnets and all.

"You know, it's going to take me weeks to try and get the perfect painting. I might have to do it so many times" she said without looking at me, she was focused on the pencil and the way it moved on the paper. She had the small sketch next to her she looked at it for reference but she'd glance at me from time to time so I had to stay like this.

"What about the male, are you just going to copy it from the original painting?" I asked with a small yawn. She shook her head no and continued with her work.

"No, I won't paint that, just you"

We heard the sound of keys shuffling at the door and Chucky looked at me confused. Henry walked in the apartment with a smile on his face but it soon dropped when his eyes fell on Chucky.

"Hey" I said with a small wave, he started looking for his slippers but couldn't find them, he then realized Chucky was wearing them. He slowly made his way towards us and put his bag on the couch.

"What is she doing here?" He asked giving Lola a hateful look, she sat up straight and leaned back on the couch spreading her legs and arms like she owned the place.

"You mean in my house?" I asked making him glance at me,

"Wearing my slippers as well" he said looking back at the woman who was smirking at him which only made him more upset.

"They're too small for me anyways, what size you wear? 7.5? 8? I wear 10s, men size." she asked him with a wide smirk on her face, I sighed placing my hand on my forehead at how dumb they both sounded. But Henry did have small feet for a tall guy, he wore size 9 shoes though not 7.5.

"Can you both stop? First of all, you, keep your mouth shut" I pointed to her, she was looking to start a fight with him and I'm not getting my furniture broken because of these two idiot.

"And you, it's my fault, I gave her your sandals. So she can walk in my house, for our project" I stood up forgetting that I only had underwear under the sheets, they both stared at me with wide eyes. So I picked up my pants and put them on quickly.

"I'm gonna go put these in my room, if I find something broken or I hear a complain or just a whine from one of you, I'm calling my mom" they both nodded at the sound of me calling my mom at them, I grabbed the sheets and took them to the room until Chucky and I's next meeting.

I took off the towel off my hair and put some oil in it, gently massaging my scalp then pulled my hair in a bun. When I walked back in the living room they weren't there, they were both in the balcony next to the pool, Lola had Henry by his collar, he kneed her in the dick and pushed her back making her fall in the water.

"Henry!" I yelled and ran to them, Lola swam to the surface and hissed as soon as her head was out of the water.

"What is wrong with you?!" I hit him in the chest, Lola swam to the edge and pulled herself out of the water.

"She started it!" He yelled while pointing at her while his other hand was holding his bleeding nose, she was about to make her way to him but I was fast enough to grab him by arm and pull him back inside the house.

"You! Stay here!" I ordered her,

"What did I say about fighting in my house?!" I scolded him, I let go of him and waited for an answer.

"Again! She started it!" He replied, I grabbed a towel from the bathroom with Henry still following after me.

"I don't even wanna hear it" I walked back to the balcony where she was standing in her place shivering from the cold.

"Take those off so you don't wet my floor, quick. Before you get sick as well" she hesitantly pulled her hoodie off, showing off her very fit tatted body. Oh wow...

She gained more muscles than the last time I saw her and had more tattoos. She untied her sweats and pulled them down, leaving her in a sports bra, boxers and socks. I tried my best not to look there but...the obvious bulge in her boxers wasn't easy to ignore. Even in the dark.

I handed her the towel and she wrapped it around her body. She leaned down and took off her socks as well.

"I'll throw these in the dryer, you go upstairs to my room." She made her way inside and when the lights shined on her skin I could see all the bruises old and new some on her legs, she most likely had more on her upper body but she had a towel hiding them in the moment.

I grabbed her clothes and made my way to the bathroom, I threw everything in the dryer and turned it on before following after her. Lola was standing awkwardly in my room, like she didn't know what to do.

I went to my closet and looked for the largest t-shirt I have. It was a black shirt that I bought online but they gave me bigger size than the one I picked. I think it was an XL or XXL. This one will definitely fit. I grabbed a pair of clean socks as well.

What about pants? I don't think anything I own will fit her. Basketball shorts maybe? I don't even play sports I have no idea why I have these in my closet in the first place.

"Try these, see if they fit" I handed her the clothes and left the room to let her change.

Thankfully it didn't take her long to dress. I walked back inside the room and she was still looking as awkward as she can be, holding her boxers in her hand, surprisingly my clothes fit her perfectly. They looked oversized on me but they were fitted on her.

"Do you ever learn from you mistakes?" I asked with disappointment, her hands then moved and she clasped them in front of her.

"He started it"

"He said you started it"

"Yeah of course he did, he's a little scared pussy and he needed me to punch some sense into him." She said making me raise a questioning brow at her.

"I thought he started it?"

"He did, but I punched him first" she said in all honesty sounding proud, I sighed in defeat and brushed my hair out of my face. These two frustrate me so much.

"What time is it?" She asked, I walked past her to grab my phone and looked at the time.

"11pm"

"What? Really?" She walked to the door and I tailed behind her, she had really nice arms I admit and she looked like she worked out a lot, maybe she did play sports after all.

She grabbed her sketches and sketchbooks but left the big paper on the table like she did last week. And of course she didn't forget her water bottle.

"Goodnight Sam, I'll see you next week" she put her shoes on and hurried out of the door.

Why was she in a hurry all of a sudden?

*******************************************
Do you guys know what fairy comments are? Please say yes, I love fairy comments.

For those who don't know it's like

You have a good heart 🧚‍♀️💖✨ hope it stops tho ✨🧚‍♂️🧚‍♀️

Or

Go to sleep 🧚‍♀️✨💖❤️ but this time don't wake up 🥰🧚‍♀️✨

Muah

-S