29

Illiyeen

(Mature Content ahead. I can't write smut, so don't judge me. I had so much trouble writing what I wrote without shying away.)

He lay next to me, and I already knew what he would do, pulling me into him. I snuggled in more and sighed.

"Umair, can I kiss you?" I asked but did not look up. Suddenly, I felt an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to his lips.

"Since when did you have to ask for permission?" He whispered and pressed his lips to mine. Surprisingly, Umair did nothing, so I took this chance and started sucking his lips.

Umair hovered over me, and I shamelessly roamed his back. His hands kept traveling down, but his eyes never left mine.

"Umair. I think I love you more now." I uttered against his lips. He pulled back for a second and captured my lips again.

"Not more than me." He smiled. I felt like something was leaking, so I firmly pressed my thighs.

This was all along a different feeling. Umair pulled my dress off my body, leaving me naked in my panties. I did not feel Umair's lips on my body for a while. So I looked at him, staring at the mole above my waistband.

"What's wrong?" I asked him, and he looked at me.

"I think we should stop, or I will lose control." He replied.

"Why?" I questioned him again.

"This mole of yours is giving me very inappropriate thoughts." He said again while kissing it.

I smiled, pulled him up, wrapped my arms around his shoulders, and pecked his cheeks.

"But, I don't want you to stop. I want to feel whatever this new feeling is." I nervously blinked.

"Your wish is my command." He replied and embraced me in a hug. His naked chest touched mine. His forehead rested on mine as his hands traveled down.

He slightly brushed his fingers along my extremely wet core, causing me to shiver. His fingertips were making a pattern on my waxed v. While his mouth gently sucked my right bud. I moaned when I left his teeth grazing on them. He sucked it harshly and left it with a pop. "I fucking love your boobs." I smiled hearing him, but I already knew that. Every time we made out, Umair always devoured them.

He played with layers and brought his lips down there. Gently placing a kiss there, he looked back at me. I gave him a nod. Soon, I felt his tongue on my dripping and very needy core. The friction between his fleshy tongue and my layers made me moan louder. I gripped his hair in my fist and parted my legs more for him. Somehow, I felt his lips curled up, and he grabbed my waist while I pushed his mouth exactly where I needed to.

Oh God. This was another level of sensation.

I softly cried when I felt something entering my wet core. Not his tongue. Umair brought his face up and rested on my forehead. After calming me down, he took his finger out.

My core suddenly felt empty; I needed him.

"You need to relax, Illiyeen. You are too stiff. I don't want to hurt you." He said, thrusting his fingers in again several times until I felt something leaking. I moaned out in pleasure and felt my body being undone; I exhaled my lungs out.  "You okay?" Umair whispered.

"Thank you," I replied and hugged him tightly. I closed my eyes when I felt Umair's lips on mine again.

"Should I continue?" He asked while caressing my cheeks. I opened my eyes to find him, and I slowly nodded. "Yes, Please." He got up and reached for something in his wallet. My insides curled up, and the realization hit me.