27

Illiyeen

I left the airport to find my husband leaning against his car. He flashed me his 1000-watt smile as he strode over to me. He had gotten more tanned, probably from all the sunbathing sessions, but Umair had become even sexier.

I glanced around and side-hugged him. I so wanted to kiss him right there, but I don't do well with PDA in general. Plus, we were at the airport. It's not a suitable place to shower love.

"I missed you," He mumbled, taking my lady Dior from me. The porter kept all the bags in the trunk and bid goodbye. After driving for 10 mins, Umair pulled the car to the side. I gave him a hesitant look.

"Not here, Umair." I pleaded, but he shook his head. "I need you, begum." Before I could agree, he unbuckled his belt and leaned forward. He gripped my neck and gently pulled me into him. His hot breath fanned over my lips, and I closed my eyes, expecting his lips on me. But instead, I felt them on my forehead. I opened my eyes to meet his. He smiled slightly, "The rest can wait tonight." Unknowingly, heat rushed through my cheeks, and I gulped away my shyness. He could wait, but right now, I can not. So, this time, I pushed myself up and locked our lips. However, I demanded an entrance. Umair, as usual, took matters into his own hands.

***

(Mature Content)

I entered my room after late dinner to find it beautifully decorated with white lilies and roses. Taking my coat off, I scanned the room and saw our walima photo framed on our bedside table—particularly his side. I involuntarily smiled. Before I could take a step, Umair wrapped his arms around me from behind.

I leaned back and felt his lips over my cheeks and then to my neck. "Umair." I moaned his name out when he sucked on my tender flesh. His hand roamed over mine as he traced my arms. "Please," I whispered as his touch erupted goosebumps all over my body.

"Do you want me to stop?" he whispered against my ear lobe. I shook my head. "No, this feels like I want you," I confessed, turning to face him. He tucked my loose hair behind my ear. I don't know why he always does that.

"Will you give me the right to show you how much I have missed you?" I blinked at his statement, and I gave him a nod. His lips curved up into a wide smile. "After every phone call, I could take a cold shower, even in the fucking freezing temperatures. I carved for you like never before." His voice turned hoarse, extremely inviting. Then, the realization hit me: he yearned for me. Unknown tears escaped my eyes. Umair's expression changed from the burning desire to worry. He cupped my face, "It's okay. If you are not ready, I won't do anything. I promise."

I cried even more and slapped his hand away. I walked over to my dresser and started removing my studs. He, of course, followed me. "Begum, what's wrong?"

"You. You are the problem. Why do you always have to bend to my wishes? If you are..." I paused to confess the next thing. I slowly whispered, "Craving for me. Then I am doing the same for you." Umair took a step toward me.

"Doing what for me?" He lifted my chin and scanned my face. At first, I thought he was mocking me, but his eyes gave me confidence.

"I dreamed of you since you left New York—every Night or maybe every day. But unlike you, I am scared. I couldn't say it." I pouted. He smiled and pulled me in a hug again. He scoffed, "I have wanted you since our first trip to Bahawalpur. So I am even a bigger shit."

I snickered. "So, what now?"

He sighed and glanced around the room, asking, "Do you like it?" While he stood before me, I did not need to do anything.