part 29

Morning sweatpea, I need to give you your injection now. It needs to be done on an empty tummy. Afterward, you can sleep a while longer."
He put the needle in. This one hurt a little as it was a thicker needle. It was over in seconds, and I curled up and closed my eyes. An hour later, I woke up, I could feel I had a bit more movements in my arms and legs.
"Dada"
I can speak, well I am a little bit anyway.
"Arh sweatpea your awake. Shall we get some breakfast?"
He picked me up and placed me on the floor, I got on my hands and knees and started crawling, I could move. It still was a bit stiff, but I could move now. I crawled to the kitchen, and he put me in my chair, clicked the tray in place, some yoghurt already in there.
"Dada yog yog."
"Good girl, eat it up now." Feeding myself was easier too, still messy but not as much. He handed me a bottle of warm milk. I drank it all. "Ok, let's get you changed." He carried me to the changing table, put a new diaper on me, and a green t-shirt with some pink shorts and green socks. He stood me up. I was very wobbly. "Very cute. Let's put your trainers on." That done he held my hand and I walked, it was like I had 2 left feet. "Dada carry me peese." "Ok, sweatpea."
He took me to the padded room office and sat me down. And turned the sound on on the monitor.
Janice was screaming and shouting at Nurse Hill. Sandy came into the office. "Arh sandy, would you sit with Amanda please while I deal with next door."
"Yeah, sure, no problem."
He left, and I saw him in the padded room. Nurse Hill had he pinned down. And Dr Bradley changed her messy diaper. The was blood, he ripped her arse good, she was bleeding on her bum cheeks as well. Nurse Hill got a shaver out, "What are you doing, not my hair, please no."

She shaved her long hair off, a nice buzz cut. Dr Bradley put cream all over her head and her vagina. Nurse Hill and Dr Bradley left, and Nurse Hill came in with the hose and sprayed her up and down. Her hair fell off she was bald as a baby. Nurse Hill dried her off. She felt her head and cried.

Now diapered her and got the pink dress she made me wear and put it on her.
"Very cute, now it's time for your one-time injection. You're going to be a vegetable for the rest of your life. Your parents don't want you, nobody's wants you.
Have you anything to say?"
"Fuck you, fuck all of you." And with that he put the needle in her arm. While he waited he inspected her mouth, all her front teeth were missing.
Nurse Hill put two bowls at the end of the room, one with water the other with food. And they shut the door. Dr Bradley came back into the office. "Maybe you can play together once she's settled in"
"Otay dada" we sat and watched her for a while the medication had kicked in, she was trying to move, even dragging her body to the bowls was hard. She had managed to get to the bowls, she was just about to take a sip of water when Nurse Hill came in and dragged her limp body back to the other side of the room, like she did to me.
Daddy to me back to ward 6.