Part 24

I couldn't sleep. I heard he was asleep from the snoring. I managed to get out of his grasp and rolled over to the edge of the bed, I quietly flopped out of the bed. I tried to stand up, but it was near impossible, I slid my body across the floor. I got to the bedroom door. I wasn't sure what I'd do if I got out of here, but I'm pretty sure it would take ages, and I'll be noticed. I continued to slide my body to the front door. As I tried to get up, I heard daddies angry voice.
"Will you ever learn baby, do I need to up your medication already?" I nodded. "Then why are you here? You can't get out. Now I need to do some work, you little missy can watch TV." He carried me over to the TV, went to his office, and got the leg chain. Hooked it on the ring on the wall and then to my leg. "Just incase you want to wander off," He put the TV on, fucking Barney again! He turned it up loud. It was ringing in my ears.
'I love you
You love me
We're a happy family
With a great big hug
And a kiss from me to you
Won't you say you love me too?

I love you
You love me
We're best friends like friends should be
With a great big hug
And a kiss from me to you
Won't you say you love me too?

Over and over again. He came over.
"Is my baby enjoying here TV time"
I shook my head, "mmmmmfffpppppllllsss"
"Ok baby, I'm glad your enjoying yourself, only a couple more hours." He totally ignored my head shaking and turned it up even louder, I began to rock, to him it looked like I was dancing. "Baby likes her show" I fucking hate this show.
"Baby I need to pop out for a while, ive arranged a baby sitter for you. You've met her before"
"Mmmmmmfffddddaaada"
"I know baby, I won't be long."
I thought who could be the sitter, sandy?. There was a knock at the door, daddy went to open it.
"Hi there Janice thankyou for coming on such short notice. Do come in, I'll brief you on Amanda."
Oh no not Janice, I hate her.
"Hey baby Mandy"
"Baby Mandy, I likes that. So, she's chained up at the moment as she has a habit of wandering off, you can leave her there to watch or show. She might need a diaper change soon. I've made her a bottle I'll give it to her when I leave. I should only be a couple of hours tops. Ok baby Mandy I will see you soon, be good!"
"Mmmmmdddaddaa fffffdadda"
I hated my nick name. Daddy left and Janice came towards me.