Part 14

Dr Bradley spoke first.
"I heard that you both have been bad, fighting, foul language. I'm going to remove both of your gags now and see where we go from here." Dr Bradley removed my gag first. He waited and not a peep. He then removed Sam's gag and he waited and Sam started again.
"Who the fuck are you? I'm going to report this when I get out of here!" Dr Bradley took the control from nurse Hill and pressed it for 5 seconds. Sam kept going. He pressed again for 10 seconds.
"This one is a lost cause, gag him and leave him here, I will take Amanda."  " you can't fucking leave me like this I've shit my diaper, change me you fucking c..." the gag was put in before he could say anymore.
Dr Bradley un chained me and scooped me up over his shoulder, he took me to the changing station. He took off the jacket and leg restraints.
"Im going to take off your diaper and spank you, 20 times. I don't want to use the collar on you that's not my thing, but you still have to wear it, 2 weeks I think nurse Hill said. I'm very disappointed in you. Have you anything to say for yourself?"
"Sowey"
He took off my diaper cleaned me up and turned me over and he began to spank me the first 3 spanks hurt alot by 10 I was sobbing like a baby, by 20 I could feel my bottom burning.
"Let me put some cream on your bottom I don't want you getting diaper rash." He rubbed the cold cream all over my bottom, it was soothing. He rolled me back over and put a new diaper on me, a fresh tshirt and sat me up.
"You will just wear this today, and you will sit in my office."
I really didn't like the idea of just being in a shirt and diaper but I didn't complain. He held my hand and took me to his office, and lead me to the blanket on the floor.
"Make me a pretty picture," He made a phone call. "Nurse Hill can you bring a bottle of juice and a biscuit to my office please."
She came right away, knocked on the door and gave the bottle and biscuit to him, which he placed on his desk.
"Thankyou nurse Hill, I will be looking after Amanda for today. How is the lost cause doing?"
"Ok here is her collar controller, he's a nightmare, actually I think he's worst than her, I really don't know what to do with him."
"Umm, have you changed him?"
"No"
"Ok just take him into the padded room, take off the jacket and gag and see how he reacts, I'll be there shortly."
She left.
"Amanda come here please."
I stood up and started to walk to his desk.
"No, go back to the blanket and crawl to me."
I looked confused, crawl!
"I'm not a dog!"
"I never said you was, crawl over to me and you can have this biscuit."
I got on all fours and slowly crawled to him.
"Good girl, from now on I want you to crawl everywhere. I will get you some gloves for your hands and some knee pads, and your harness."
"So I am a dog?"
"No Amanda, you are a baby that crawls, that's what babies do, the harness is so I can lead you and that you don't go to far on your own, or would you rather me put a leash on your collar, then you'd be a dog."
"Harness peese"
"Good girl, now eat your biscuit and then crawl back to your blanket." I can't believe I'm doing this, baby things. I ate my biscuit and crawled back to my blanket.
Dr Bradley picked up his phone again.
"Sandy, could you bring some mittens and some knee pads and a harness please."
"Yes Dr"
A few minutes later sandy knocked at the door.
She came in, looked down at me and smiled.
"You've got her well trained havnt you," "Yes she's getting there she could be having the same fate as Sam, talking of which I need to go and see him"
"Ok should I stay with Amanda?"
"No no she's coming with me, come here Amanda." I went to stand up he raised an eyebrow, I looked behind me and sandy was still there, I didn't want to do it in front of her.
"Now Amanda! As we talked about."
I crawled over to him, I turned to look at sandy and she smiled. He put my harness on, and my mittens, he didn't lock them, then he put the pads on my knees.
"These are so you dont get dirty. Come on"
He took the harness and led me out the door.