Part 16

Dr. Bradley came to wake me up.
"Time to wake up baby, you can watch Daddy work." I woke up. He likes to refer himself as daddy a lot. He lowered the bars and scooped me up and carried me to his office. It was a first for him to carry me. Normally, I'd go over his shoulder. We got to his office, and Sam's parents were there. They both looked at me, and I felt awkward being in their company. Dr. Bradley put me down on the blanket and gave me a dummy.

"Be silent, ok? Hello Mr and Mrs Hall, thank you for coming in at such short notice. Your son is becoming a huge problem and myself and my staff and I are struggling with him. Amanda, here we thought was going to be a big problem, but she has accepted her position. Sam has been here 1 month, and he's worse from when he first started with us.
We have 2 solutions, 1 he goes back with you or"
Mr Hall cuts in, "he's not coming back with us, he causes to much stress at home, his younger brother is finally calming down and has stopped wetting the bed out of fear from his brother beating him up while he trys to sleep, no way, you can do whatever to him, wheres the form!"
"Ok Mr Hall solution 2 is a one time injection that will make his body near enough limp, he won't be able to walk, sit up, talk only to mumble and he'll be incontinent, will have to be fed, changed and dressed. It will last 6 months, but there are side effects he could stay like that or keep some effects. 1 man before was permanently incontinent."
Mr Hall began. "Do it! But if he stays like it, you can keep him. We don't want another baby!"
"Ok, he will be of sound mind just un able to look after himself. Here is the form you need to sign. His drugs have worn off now. Would you like to see him before we do this?" "Yes, Sally, go and get benny he can see his now little brother in a diaper." Mrs Hall collected benny from the car.
"Amanda, I trust you to stay here. If you are good, then you can have a treat."
I actually liked the idea of a treat, so for once, I tried to be good.
Sam's family followed Dr Bradley to Sam's room. He stood up with his hands chained to the wall above him. He was only in a diaper.
Mr Hall stepped in, then Mrs Hall.
"Mum, dad have you come to get me, it's horrible here they make me do stuff I don't like, I had to shit myself and they put a cock cage on me. Please get me out of here I'll be good I promise. Mr hall spoke, "Benny come in son, meet your diaper brother" benny came in and starred at his brother, he pointed and laughed at him. "Haha your wearing a diaper, are you a baby now, hahaha" Mr Hall spoke, "he'll be a fulltime baby very soon son, you can have his room as he won't be coming home anytime soon." "Dad what the fuck, don't leave me here with these cunts!" The hall family left. While Sam screamed.
"You may visit anytime, thanks for coming."
"We won't but thanks."
Dr Bradley headed back to his office, worried that I might be gone, he hurried in and found me where he left me. "Arh good girl, go to my fridge and help yourself to a juice and a chocolate bar." I crawled over to his fridge and saw that the whole thing was filled with chocolate and drinks. I'd like to have a fizzy one but the juice is fine. I got a packet of chocolate buttons and a apple juice. I enjoying this treat and Nurse Hill walked in.
"Umm why has she got chocolate?
I've preped Sam he's ready for the injection."
"She was a good girl so I awarded her, and ok I'll be right down. Come on Amanda." He picked me up and carried me to the padded room office. "Sit here."
Dr Bradley prepared the needle, Sam was strapped to a trolly bed.
"What are you doing to me, stop"
"In 25 seconds you will be a baby, you'll hear and see everything as normal."
"I don't understand, please don't I'll be good."
"Too late Sam, you've said that to many times."
Dr Bradley held his arm and injected him. He waited a few minutes.
"Nurse Hill how long does it take to kick in?"
"10 minutes, we can test it then,"