Ch33: Dignity? What's that?

AN: My God there are so many things happening in Twist JP that I'm feeling jealous.

They would have a glorious masquerade rerun and at the end of September, there would be an SSR Frollo?!

First non-Night Raven College Card let's go!

I'm hoping that there will be an SSR Chenya and Neige card someday. But maybe it would only be for the villains since Chenya and Neige are studying at Royal Sword Academy. I hope that in the future there will be NRC staff cards too.

I spoiled myself in Ch7 stuff when I went to Twitter today. Looking at the difference between Chapter 1 (Riddle's Chapter) and Chapter 7 (Malleus' Chapter) is wild.

Also, Malleus's Mom face is revealed in the current part of chapter 7, and the Knight of Dawn.

Arc 3: The Start of Troublesome Year

Ch3: Dignity? What's that?

Andersen clicked his tongue in disgust as he held the wailing magical cat in front of everyone. He proceeded to desummon the Ice Queen and stroked the cat's chin in an attempt to soothe him.

Fortunately, it was effective. Grim cries shifted into sniffles a few seconds after touching him. Grim calmed down and observed Andersen.

Now that the cat was calm, he took it up with his right hand and held it on the back of the cat's neck—the location where mother cats generally pick up their kittens. Before beginning his stroll toward the center of this large chamber, Andersen cast a glance at the house wardens of the Heartslabyul Dorm Riddle Roseheart and the Octavinelle Dorm Azul Ashengrotto.

He walked to Crowley where he was standing right now together with some of the other pupils, as well as Arktis, who was looking at him with a shocked expression, there was also the magical item Dark Mirror.

Riddle and Azul, on the other hand, chose to reassemble with the other house wardens who were also near the Headmaster.

Andersen asked the headmaster and the other persons in the room while carrying the cat, who was intermittently sniffling and trying to keep his voice as low as he could.

"Whose cat is this?"

Grim wanted to scream in response to the inquiry but instead muttered to himself.

" I'm not a Cat, nor a Tanuki... I'm the Great Grim-sama."

Andersen and the others close to Grim were aware of his self-murmurs but chose to ignore them.

Crowley responded to Andersen's query.

" No, Mr. Andersen, the monster you are holding invaded the entrance ceremony and caused a commotion; I am grateful for you capturing that monster, and your display of magic and summoning was impressive!"

Andersen was irritated when he heard Crowley's impressed and delighted tone.

" This little creature isn't a monster at all; other seemingly harmless creatures were more of a threat than this little cat."

Looking into its terrified eyes. Andersen believed the magical cat was a little cute but it was also very annoying.

In his eyes, it was cuter than Fou, who was a true small beast posing as the Chaldea's mascot. The Cath Palug of Arthurian Myth - however, few Chaldean servants are aware of this truth.

Grim is touched to hear Andersen defend him and say that he is not a monster. With hope in his eyes, he looked at Andersen. Unfortunately, his hopes were dashed in the next few seconds.

" But I'd leave this little creature to you, Headmaster; it's your decision what to do with this little intruder."

The blue eyes that were staring at Grim grew chilly as he handed Grim over to Crowley without hesitation.