Ch16: The Prestigious Academy

Arc 2: Night Raven College

Ch2: The Prestigious Academy

After Dire Crowley, the headmaster of Night Raven College, left, Ashray and Lily discovered that Andersen does not know Dire Crowley or Night Raven College. Andersen only recently learned his name and some basic details after Dire Crowley disclosed it himself.

" You don't know? What kind of place are you staying in for you not to know Night Raven College? What place under the rock have you been? Even a rural place like ours is aware of Night Raven College."

Lily was perplexed. On the other side, Ashray was looking at Andersen with skepticism.

'Mister Hans has informed me and Katerina that he has arrived because a colleague of his misfired on a magical relic, and Mister Hans became entangled in it. ... But why doesn't he appear unconcerned and looking for a route back to his workplace? Mister Hans had been here for nearly a month. '

In the instance of Prince Arktis, he was currently experiencing an existential crisis and epiphany.

' No way... Is he speaking the truth? He's from another world? '

After Andersen revealed that he was unaware of Night Raven College, Ashray decided to begin informing him of all he knew about the Arcane Institution, as well as Prince Arktis.

Andersen was considering at the end of the story, while Arktis was now highly interested in Night Raven College.

"So you want to study at Night Raven College?"

Ashray was asked by Prince Arktis. The latter appears to have been constipated when he heard the query and promptly responded.

" No. "

" Why? .. "

Prince Arktis was perplexed. When Ashray was discussing the Night Raven College earlier in his story, Arktis could tell he was passionate and full of energy.

" Isn't it, as you said, one of the most prestigious arcane academies?"

" Yes, it is, but despite my admiration for Night Raven College, I would not want to go there."

Andersen replied, narrowing his eyes at Ashray.

" You want to attend Royal Sword Academy or you have already been accepted."

" But he's only 15 now."

Prince Arktis muttered something. Ashray stepped in when he heard the skepticism.

" I would be 16 on August 15, making me eligible and passing the requirements. As for my grades, despite being homeschooled and teaching myself since my grandmother passed away, I am confident in my grades and wouldn't struggle to keep up with my classmates when it comes to regular subjects. As for magic, I hope to improve once I am in RSA."

" That's not the case, is it? I suspect you're thinking of the RSA rather than the Night Raven College when applying to an arcane academy. You didn't even consider going to Night Raven College. From the start, you are thinking of making it to the Royal Sword Academy. "

Andersen says, smiling cruelly. Ashray sighed and told the truth.

" Well, I heard that a lot of Night Raven College students are self-centered and pompous bastards, and it would be difficult to get along with them, and it's been a long time, but they have never even won one Spelldrive competition against Royal Sword Academy. And I think that their dorm values wouldn't suit mine. "

" Spelldrive? What exactly is it?"

Prince Arktis inquired. Seeing his curiosity and confusion, Ashray began to describe the magical sports that people all around the world are enthusiastic about.

" Magift, also known as spell drive, is... "

Arktis was eager to learn how to play Spelldrive after hearing Ashtray's description.

Lily eventually chose to say her farewell and continue assisting the folks outside in clearing the snow because she was simply a bystander and listened to them.

Looking at Andersen, Ashray inquired, his gaze drawn to the business card in Andersen's hand. Dire Crowley gave Mister Hans that business card.

" Would you like to go to the interview, Mister Hans?"

Andersen responded by looking at his business card.

" I'm a moron if I pass up this opportunity."

Andersen has recently grown tired of staying at Ashray's house. He has also finished all of his books. Because Night Raven College is a prestigious college, there was a strong likelihood that they would have an extensive library.

As for his holiday, it was the equivalent of vacation to him as long as he wasn't drawn into farming by his 2 masters and chosen as one of the servants to go in singularity and lost belts to rescue the world.

If he is unsuitable for the position of professor, it would be ideal if the position of librarian became available.

" Wouldn't it be counterproductive, Mister Hans, if you applied for a job while still working at your current job? "

" They wouldn't mind in the least. "

Ashray cast a doubtful and hesitant gaze toward Andersen. Mister Andersen now sounded hesitant to return to his prior workplace.

Could it be that the incident was the result of one of his coworkers attempting to murder Mister Hans? Is the workplace in which Mister Hans works in deplorable conditions? '

As Ashray's thoughts wander to probable explanations for Mister Hans' reluctance to discuss his workplace and desire to return, he realizes that he should stop prying. He would assist Mister Hans to the best of his ability if he wished to attend the job interview at Night Raven College.

" The Night Raven College is located on Sage Island, Mister Hans, which is one of the territories of the Land of Dawning. Getting to Sage Island is difficult so you need to go to the land of dawning first. The best choice for you Mister Hans to go on Land on Dawning from Shaftlands is by riding on an airplane."

The next day, Ashray and Katerina, together with Miss Lily, are in the Neuf Region to see Mister Hans off the plane. They don't know if Mister Hans will return after this interview, and this will be the last time they see him. Nonetheless, they have provided him with items that he required, such as extra clothing in addition to his initial clothing. Miss Lily has given him 30,000 model/trademarks to spend once he arrives at Sage Island or by going to the Sage Island. It was at least her way of thanking him for assisting the Ledusberg town in breaking free from the curse.

Eventually, the plane carrying Mister Hans took off for the Land of Dawning.