Ch32: Grim & Arktis

AN: And a few days after I posted Ch31... A new Yuu is out for the manga... (T_T)

The new Yuu for the Octavinelle Chapter is finally revealed. I saw some posts on X (formerly Twitter ) about it.

The new Yuu is very cuddly and as my little sister says in her words ' a very precious bean ' and the new Yuu is giving the vibes of a 'too pure for this world.'

Since I lost the bet and made this fanfic, I decided to dive into the game Twisted Wonderland and read the manga and even the light novel.

So far, I am enjoying the story...

But the Game mechanics, I don't enjoy it. I hate it with a freaking passion.
T _ T

A few days ago it was announced that in a twisted wonderland stream, there is a new character for Halloween in JP. A twisted version of the two villains in Pinocchio.

Anyway, the new MC's name is Yuuta and it was interesting how he got Isekaid while on his way of delivering food. Just like the other Yuus, he is also 16 years old.

----------------------

Arc 3: The start of a troublesome year

Ch2: Grim & Arktis

  Well. it's not his fault.

Arktis would deny vehemently that it wasn't his fault that the entrance ceremony turned chaotic.

How did it even become like this?

Well, for starters he was on his way to where Hans have told him to go. The room where he would wait for the headmaster and the other 1st year students like him.

While he was on his way, he happened to encounter them walking around the hallways.

4 people and one of them is holding a magical gray-colored flaming cat.

The two people were dressed in the entrance ceremony uniform of night raven college. And the other two weren't which was strange.

Ignoring the gasp of fear from the magical gray cat and one of the students dressed in entrance ceremony robes, Arktis floated towards them while ignoring the niggling doubt within his subconscious.

( The two other people weren't dressed in entrance ceremony robes which was strange. )

Greeting them, Arktis asked.

" Ah, pardon for interrupting your walk. May I ask if the other 1st years and the headmaster has headed towards the dark mirror to be sorted? "

The two people who weren't dressed in entrance ceremony robes were looking at him with surprise and confusion. Arktis waited for a moment before the tallest of them answered.

" No, they haven't still arrived. "

Frowning and with growing suspicion, Arktis asked.

" Then why did you leave? "

" ..That's– "

The man muttered hesitating. Before he could fully answer, the cat interrupted him.

" Hey, Ghost why are you dressed in entrance ceremony uniform? Did you die on them before you got sorted into this Magic Academy?  "

Ignoring the annoyance of being addressed rudely by a cat, (He should have gotten used to it, Mr Andersen is always rude) Arktis replied.

" Why I am dressed in a school uniform? Of course, it wasn't because I died on it, cat. I would be sorted and study here at Night Raven College as a 1st-year student. "