Ch27: Profiles

Arc 2: Night Raven College

Ch13: Profiles

There was less than a week till the admission ceremony began. There were just three days left.

Andersen was huddled in the library's corner. He's even turned on his territory creation so that he doesn't get recognized.

However, it appears that it was ineffective when it came to the headmaster. He has still been discovered curled in a library corner reading books. Andersen knows that with his D-rank class skill of territory building, he can't fool a few people with his territory creation illusions. Andersen was surprised that the headmaster of Night Raven College would be one of them.

When students went by and disregarded him in the library's corner, the headmaster noticed him and gazed at him.

Andersen inquired of the headmaster, a dissatisfied grumble on his face.

"Does the headmaster need something from me?"

"I see you've been spending your time in the library for the past few days, Mr. Andersen; I assume the knowledge provided by the illustrious Night Raven College is sufficient."

"Your library isn't as large as the one where I used to work, but it will suffice, and so far, the knowledge it provides is satisfactory."

"I'm glad you're having a good time here, Mr. Andersen, but I didn't come here to exchange pleasantries."

"I don't expect you to come here to speak with me, headmaster."

Crowley called up a stack of papers and handed them to Andersen.

"Here... This is a copy of all of the student files, Andersen, from first-year students to third-year students."

Andersen began reading the student files that were on top of the heap of paper.

[Malleus Draconia]

[Leona Kingscholar]

[Kalim Al-Asim]

"Hmmm. What's this information? Haha, your Night Raven College is indeed a distinguished Headmaster! You have two princes and an heir to a very rich merchant family; I assume that intentionally placing these three at the top has a purpose?"

Andersen inquired, his gaze concentrated on the headmaster.

"You want me to give these three individuals preferential treatment?"

Crowley has not confirmed or denied anything. He has merely remained silent. But with Andersen's Human Observation A rank ability, even if the person he was observing wasn't a human, he could still learn their intentions if he observed them long enough. Even if it hadn't been a human and they were sporting a mask on their face. Andersen was still able to read their body language.

Andersen sneered after hearing nothing from Crowley.

"I intend to take this job seriously since I applied for it; after all, education and knowledge are important, and the future success of those students would be maintained in their dedication and our efforts as educators."

Crowley was being scrutinized by a set of blue eyes.

"I am now a professor, so I will act as such; there will be no leniency in my classes, headmaster."

Eventually, Crowley replied. He asked Andersen with a grave tone.

"Aren't you concerned about the consequences of their background, Mr. Andersen?"

"Background? As if I care about their background! I've been blunt and upfront with my opinions and treatment of everyone; I've talked to kings and queens, and none of them fazed me; why do you think I'd treat these princes and heirs differently?"