CHAPTER 11

Please vote the chapter and leave a comment. It means a lot to me and motivates me more <3

Tom

She was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

As I lay beside her and watched her, her blonde hair fell over her shoulders and her eyelashes trembled as she fell into a deep sleep. She was lying on her back, facing me. Her lips were swollen.

I ran my hand over her face. Her smooth skin was warm under my fingers. Her brows were slightly furrowed, maybe that's how she slept.

I was only able to look at my phone on my way back from Italy. During the day my phone was turned off and I never had time to think about it again.

If I knew she was that much worried about me, I would have even called her from the phone booths. But I always thought she looked at me like a normal date and nothing more. I didn't realize she cared about me so much and I fucking loved it.

Carol let me in the house. I had found myself in front of her apartment the moment I came back to London. After I saw all the missed calls and unanswered texts, I was either going to come here or Andy's. The answer was obvious.

But I didn't know how to get inside. She was already asleep and I didn't want to wake her up. Skye was probably out. And I had no idea if Carol was at home or awake. Just as I was thinking if I should sneak in Carol had seen me in my car, knocked on my window and saved me from this torture.

And now, I had already took of my coat and tie and found my place next to her in the bed. It was the first time she was sleeping next to me. First of all the other times. And even though we had kissed and hugged before, I felt more close to her now than ever.

I could just watch her sleep for hours and it would the best thing I've done all day.

I didn't know when I got so addicted to her but I knew it was the right word for me: addicted. To her, to her voice, her laugh, her smell, her skin... To what she made me feel when I was with her. To the peace I had found with her.

I never would've thought I could feel all this with someone but I had with her. And I didn't even realize it until it was too late. It was like I had found the missing part of my life. She had bring out the good parts of living again and that was the reason of my addiction.

Faye turned to her right, towards me and snuggled me. It was like, her body knew I was here even when her mind didn't. She put her hands on my chest and burried her face to my neck.

Every breath she gave was seeping through my skin. Her warmth was burning me more than the sun ever did. The smell of her hair was making me feel dizzy.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer. I have never hugged anyone like that before. Not after sex, not to a friend in my daily life. I have never wanted anyone this close to me and trapped in my arms.

I couldn't even exlain myself what the hell was I feeling. My thoughts were as wild as my feelings. The idea of her moving away from my hold even for one centimeter was driving me crazy. I wanted to lock her somewhere and make sure she would always be with me.

She din't know it yet, or realized how serious I was, but from the first day I've seen her in that coffe house, from the first time I've heard her voice, she was mine. And she had to keep remaining like that.

I knew that none of the feelings I had to her was healthy but I didn't care.

I felt her move between my arms. She was waking up. She flinched when she realized someone was holding her. I brushed her hair to calm her down. "It's me," I whispered.