XXVI

Harper

"That movie was really great. I enjoyed it. How about you?" Bennie asked as we left the movie theatre.

"It was really good." I nod.

"You wanna go back home or do something else?"

"Let's go home. I wanna read the comments on that post."

"Fair enough." Ben smiled.

----------------------

"Home, sweet home." Bennie sighs as we got through the front door, "Do you want a drink?"

"Alcoholic?"

"If you want." she shrugged.

"Wine, please."

I sat down on the sofa and waited for Ben to bring back the wine. Once she did, she poured two glasses and gave me one.

"A glass of wine for Gorgeous." she said.

"It's been so long since you called me that."

"I know. I'm sorry. But I'll make it up to you, Gorgeous." she grinned as she leaned into me and kissed me softly.

"Mhm, I love you." I hum against her lips.

"I love you, too." she replies. I kiss her some more before we decide to stop.

"Comments." I pant, as I was a little out of breath.

"Yeah," Bennie nodded.

She pulled out her phone and opened Instagram to her latest post. Already, just after a few hours, it has one hundred thousand likes.

She opened the comments and most of them were heart emojis or telling Bennie how much they love her. I chuckle at them, because I know that Bennie is mine and they can't have her.

"Some said, 'Are you cheating on Gorgeous?' little do they know that you are Gorgeous." Bennie laughed.

"Some people are catching on, look, 'Is that Gorgeous?! It's been literally four years and we haven't seen her. She like.. Got Thanos snapped or smth.' Thanos snapped? Really?" I giggle.

"What if we made a post with us together? Are you ready to be known to the world?" Bennie suggested.

"Open your camera, Ben." I demand.

"I'm so proud of you." she smiles at me.

"Awe, Ben! You're so sweet." I pout. She opened the camera app and we started posing in cute couple poses. Like kisses on the cheek, the lips, Bennie and I cuddling and smiling. We had fun doing it.

Then she goes back to Instagram and we pick through which ones we wanted to post.

"I like that one." I say as I select the photo of my face buried in Bennie's neck.

"But I like that one." Bennie whined as she clicked the photo of us touching our tongues together.

"Let's post them both, then." I conclude. Bennie kisses my head in thanks and proceeds to post the photos.

Isn't she Gorgeous? 😍😍