Harper

I lie in bed with Bennie wrapped up in my arms. Her soft breathing on my chest sending shivers down my spine as her calm body rests for the first time in a week.

She's been having really bad nightmares and was almost inconsolable during one night. It was scary and extremely upsetting that she couldn't get a decent night sleep. So, the fact that she is sleeping now is a massive relief.

I was heavily interrogated by Christina and Marley after I told Bennie that I loved her in front of them. They're just looking out for her and we're surprised at the sudden news. They said that they were happy that Bennie had found someone who's good to her and asked when the wedding was. They're quite the duo, I must be honest.

"Are you awake?" I hear Bennie's groggy voice ask.

"Yes, I am. How'd you sleep?"

"How come we didn't cuddle during the nights? I felt so safe. You're so warm and comfortable." I feel Bennie smile into my chest. A soft kiss was placed at the base of my neck and more chills flew across my body.

"You slept good, then?"

"One hundred percent."

"How are you feeling?" I ask.

"Still a bit shaken up." she answered honestly.

"Okay. How about I order some McDonald's and Starbucks and we watch Station 19 on the couch for a while, yeah?" I suggest.

"I fucking love you." she giggled.

"I fucking love you, too."

"You're the best thing that has ever happened to me."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. Oh, my Auntie Marley is an Astronomer and she's going on an Observation Trip soon and she invited us. How would you feel about going?"

I know that Bennie is really passionate about Astronomy and it's a shared interest between her and her Aunt. I'd love to go and see my girl in action as she researches the stars but I don't want to leave Harmony behind.

"Harmony could stay with my parents." Bennie added, almost as if she could read my mind.

"I'll ask her. See if she's comfortable with it."

"Okay. Now go and order breakfast. I'm hungry."

I chuckle and leave the warmth of the bed and Bennie gets up too. She throws on her extra soft blanket and a stuffed toy that her younger sister, Apollo, so kindly let her borrow. She said it can help Bennie feel safe and it works. So now, Bennie doesn't leave the bedroom without Dylana Del Rey the Welsh Dragon, who identifies with she/they pronouns, according to the youngest triplet.

"You have Dylana Del Rey?" I ask my girlfriend.

"Dylana Del Rey acquired." she confirmed. We both chuckle at our weirdness and head into the living room where I order breakfast and cuddle with Bennie and Dylana Del Rey.

"Morning! I'm gonna go out with some friends today, is that alright?" Harmony greets, already fully dressed and ready to go.

"Uh, yeah. But I ordered you McDonald's and Starbucks. Can you stick around until it arrives?"

"I wouldn't miss McDonald's and Starbies. So yeah." Harmony chuckled as she sat down on the other end of the sofa. "That's a cute dragon. What's his name?"

"Her name is Dylana Del Rey and they go by she/they pronouns." Bennie corrects.

"Oh, my sincere apologies, Dylana Del Rey." Harmony confesses.

"They said it's okay but just don't do it again." Bennie pouted. It was the cutest thing I've ever seen.

"Did Apollo let you borrow them?" Harmony asked.

"Yeah, how did you know?" Bennie replied.

"I've seen her cuddled up with them before. When Christina would come around with the triplets. They're literally the sweetest human beings ever."

"Are they?" Bennie cringed.

"Yes and you can't convince me otherwise." Harmony concluded.

"What were you like as kid, Ben?" I ask.

"I used to bite my Mama and not let go. I made her bleed." Bennie shrugged.

"What? Why would you do that?"

"It's my ADHD. My Mom did it too. But she'd never hurt Mama. I saw her and took inspiration, only I went bigger and better. I'd clamp down on her jaw and caused bruises and bleeding. Mama has had her tetanus shots though, don't worry."

"Good luck, Harper." Harmony chuckled.

"What do you mean?" I stare at my sister, confused. Bennie, however, seen to catch on and she leaned up to take my jaw between her teeth.

"Oh."

I feel so stupid sometimes.

My girlfriend's teeth ever so slightly apply pressure with sends a strange pleasure through me. A small hum escaped my throat. Bennie pulled back and stared at me with shock.

"What?" I say.

"You just moaned."

"No! I hummed." I feel helpless.

"Sorry, Harper. I'm with Bennie on this one. You just moaned." Harmony chuckled.

"No. I did not moan. I don't moan."

Suddenly, Bennie's teeth attach themselves to my jaw again and another noise escaped my throat, louder this time. But Bennie didn't pull away. Instead, she sucked on the skin. I gasp at the pleasure and that's when she decided to pull away.

"Mhm. 'I don't moan' my ass." she mumbled. I'm too shocked to even realise what's happening as the door bell rang. Harmony got up to get it and we ate our breakfast on the couch while watching Bennie's favourite show.

"Andy is so hot." Bennie gushed.

"Excuse me?!" I gasped.

"Come on. Just look at her." she defended, taking another bite out of her breakfast wrap.

"No. She's not my type." I shake my head.

"What is your type then?" Bennie muses. She meant it as a joke but I thought I'd tell her.

"Girls with flowy, brown hair. Beautiful, diamond shaped faces. Cute noses that I could boop all day long. Looks exactly like their Moms. Has a fluid dress style. Likes to cuddle and kiss. Loves Art, Music and Astronomy. Incredibly talented. Sings way too loud in the car. Girls with heterochromia. Perfect eyebrows. Names starting with B, ends in Ennie. Yeah, that's my type."

"That was oddly specific." Harmony giggled.

"There's obviously only one person who is my type." I grin, kissing Bennie's head.

"Ew, you like my Mom?" Bennie gasped.

"Your Mom doesn't have heterochromia and doesn't have the patience for Art." I argue.

"Then who were you on about?" Bennie asked, genuinely confused.

"You, idiot."