Chapter Twenty-Four

Bjorn peeled me up from the middle of the cuddle puddle we all had found ourselves in

Bjorn peeled me up from the middle of the cuddle puddle we all had found ourselves in. He had to help me shower. From what Tank and I did, to what I did with the three of them, I needed the help to walk. After the quick shower, I'm placed into the bed and the other two take their turns in the shower. I had fallen asleep the moment my head hit the pillow. Happy and completely satisfied.

It's murmuring that wakes me up. My lids feel heavy when I slowly open them and the bed dips next to me. The sun is bright in the room, and Bjorn stands at the end of the bed, pulling a gray shirt on over his head. When it's on and he's pulling it down he moves closer to the side of the bed I'm on.

"There are a few things I want to speak with Nathan about." Bjorn leans down to place a soft kiss on my cheek. He lingers there until the Blood in my bed lets out a loud snort. Bjorn gives a look of warning over my shoulder, then looks back to me. I give him a sleepy smile. "Tabitha is ready to go over blueprints and a few other things whenever you're ready. There's also breakfast ready downstairs."

At the mention of breakfast, my stomach lets out a growl and cramps. After all the things I did last night, I felt like I could eat enough for a small army.

Bjorn throws a look over my side again. "Get her dressed, then get her food, I'll find you soon."

When he leaves, I turn over to see Tank. A little surprising that Bjorn would leave us alone again, but not surprised that Tank was here. Tank grabs my hip and pulls me across the silky sheets until my naked body is against his clothed one. His head dips between my head and shoulder and I hear him inhale.

"It smells like sex in here." It comes out of him as a grumble.

I laugh at that. "It'll probably always smell like sex in my bedroom."

His eyes slide closed and I hear a low growl come from his chest. I roll my eyes at him. "I'm going to get dressed then your going with me to get some food."

There's a little fight with him to get out of bed, but I manage to get out. I dressed in the outfit I had made of his shirt once again. And once dressed I'm pulled against him, and he sticks his nose in the crook of my shoulder again. After a rumbled out, 'smells better' we moved downstairs to the dining room where there was a buffet-style breakfast set out. It was mostly meats, pancakes, fruit, and little boxes of cereal like a hotel breakfast. There's a note on the table, saying if we wanted eggs, or toast that it would be made fresh in the kitchen.

Tank and I move through the buffet of food laid out in front of us. When his plate is piled high I ask. "Do you know where Tabitha is?"

He takes a moment to lift his head, sniffing the air around us then turns his head to the hallway. "Kitchen I think."

With full plates we move out of the dining room, Tank is in front of me and he doesn't turn to go into the kitchen. He heads to an open door down the hall and I can hear voices inside. When I enter behind him, and he moves the room isn't at all what I expect. It's a goddamn movie room.

There are steps down onto deep platforms where there are three large soft looking armchairs, and matching couches at the end of each row. You could either sit alone or with another person or two. The rows are three deep, and at the end of the room, there is one of the most giant TVs I have ever seen mounted to the wall with velvet drapes lining it. At the wall nearest the door there's a large section of cabinets, the overhead cabinets are glass and allow everyone to see the selection of candy and popcorn options. There is a large popcorn maker, also a microwave that was currently running with the telltale popping from bagged popcorn.

"No one told me this was in here?" I felt almost offended.

"We just found out about it as well," Sarah said. She and Silvia are the ones standing by the microwave, waiting for the bag to finish popping.

"If I had known the reaction to a room like this would have been so well received I would have mentioned it sooner." Tabitha said. She's sitting in one of the chairs, eating fruit from a large bowl. Caine and Kat are in the middle of the large couches, Kat trying to show Caine how the remote works. Rue is in the chair near them, also a part of the lesson. "I'll keep in mind that you'd want a home theater."

"Hell yes, I do." Being so star-struck I hadn't moved from the entrance. Tank grabs my wrist with his free hand and leads me to the couch behind Kat and Caine. Sitting on it if ind the arms of the couch are wide, firm, and flat. Perfect to set my plate on.

Tank sits next to me, forgoing the other side of the couch to plaster himself to my side. I looked to Kat and Caine who had half-turned so they could see me. Tabitha moves seats so she's sitting in the chair next to me. "Maybe you could help them pick out something to watch. They've been arguing for twenty minutes."

I raise my brows at Kat and Caine. Kat shakes her head. "No, Caine is on my side, it's them that want to watch something else."

Kat jerked her chin towards Silvia and Sarah who were now taking up a spot in some of the other chairs. Silvia shrugs, placing a large bowl of popcorn between her and Sarah's chairs. "Caine and Rue have little exposure to media so we were thinking about showing them some classics."

"They want them to watch Breakfast at Tiffany's." Kat rolled her eyes when she said it. Tank next to me chokes on something, probably trying to hold back a laugh.

"Well neither of them are going to like that." I said.

"The only classic movies I know are the classic horror movies." Kat admits, and I'm not surprised. She seems like someone who'd like to watch a good horror movie from time to time.

"Let's see, not too girly and not completely just horror." I ponder then turn to Tabitha, picking up a chunk of melon with my fork. "You have any suggestions?"

"I'm more of a TV show type of person."

"What's a movie you liked when you were Rue's age?" Tank asks, he's already halfway through his plate of food—garbage disposal.

I looked at the screen, they had Netflix pulled up and there were good movies already there but most were action heavy. I wanted something older, something not completely filled with blood and gory, or something too cheesy and cringy. Or maybe a good movie with some cringe was precisely what we needed.

I can't bite back the shit-eating smile as I said. "Labyrinth."