Chapter Twenty-One

I wake up to a dark room and a warm body next to mine

I wake up to a dark room and a warm body next to mine. Tank snores, not loud but it's noticeable. Sitting up I have a moment to actually take in the room, seeing it for the first time clearly. At least in the dark, the large floor to ceiling window along the wall across from me lets in a lot of moon light and light from the backyard. The floor is wood, of course, white walls with some modern abstract art hanging sparsely throughout the room. The bed I'm on is a queen size I think, pressed into the corner near the door to the hall. There's a second bed in the room in the opposite corner, it mirrors this side with a door to what I'm guessing is a bathroom. Then a closet with double mirrored doors sits between the two beds, a nightstand at the edge of each head of the bed.

It's simple, open, allowing two Blood to share a room somewhat comfortably.

My body hurt as I tried to shimmy down the bed. I don't get far before my arm is grabbed and I'm roughly pulled back up the bed. My hand smacks into Tanks chest as he pulls me to his side. "I need to use the bathroom."

A growl rumbles in his chest, and I'm moved to his other side. Throwing me around is so easy for him it worry's me - but only a little. I slip off the edge of the bed and move across the cool floor, barefoot to the bathroom door. My neck and shoulder hurt, my inner thighs and pussy hurts, my hips hurt. We didn't have sex, he fucked me, three times pretty much back to back. He wasn't at all gentle for any of it, if it wasn't for the pain of the bite it would have been amazing.

I don't regret the bite bonding us, I was just mad that it hurt like hell and was still sore.

Flipping on the bathroom light I have to squint at the brightness. I take a moment to let my eyes adjust before I actually use the bathroom. After I use the toilet, I move to the sink. Wash my hands and glance up to the mirror. My skin in the past few days had taken on this glow that I've never had before, my hair even through sex and sleep still looked soft and thick, just messy as fuck. Then there was the bright red bite mark on the crook of my neck and shoulder. It was scabbed over, but dried brown blood lined it, and a thick line of blood ran down my front onto my breast. Tank didn't drink blood, this was just a savage bite to mark me forever as his.

It was going to make an awesome scar once it heals.

I don't bother washing the blood off of me, I didn't mind my own blood on me. Turning off the light I move back into the bedroom, my eyes adjust to the darkness much faster then to the blinding light. Tank is in the middle of the bed, he moves the blanket next to him and I slip under it. He tucks the blanket around my side, his hand moving to my hip.