Chapter Four

"Don't touch papers with your grubby hands!" I yell over to Tank, who is eating again, and also trying to grab a paper with powdered sugar covered fingers

"Don't touch papers with your grubby hands!" I yell over to Tank, who is eating again, and also trying to grab a paper with powdered sugar covered fingers. Him and Caine have eaten a third of what I've ordered, but at least Caine isn't trying to dig through the papers. Currently he is wandering around the property, it seems to be his favorite thing to do. Along with turning things on and off, because he never got to experience electricity when he was here last time. That in itself was mind blowing and I couldn't think too much into it without shorting out my brain.

Tank looks me in the eyes, slowly he pops two of his fingers into his mouth in a very lewd motion. I narrow my eyes. "If you want to touch anything in this room, wash your hands first."

"Anything?" Tank asks and I raise a brow.

"No." Bjorn says and I turn towards him. "I will share my Queen with other Blood, because that's what we do. I'll even share with other Queens because it happens, but I'm against sharing a bed with someone who isn't bonded in some way."

"Queens don't have flings with random people?" I ask him.

Bjorn gives me a shrug. "I'm sure it's happened but it's not common. Queens tend to have enough options, either their own Blood, another Queen, or Serfs. The point is they are all bound in some way to be loyal to each other."

Tank grunts and gets up from his spot in the pink armchair, heading for the door he says. "So I have to join the cult to get the pussy."

I shake my head but say nothing. I don't take offense to what he says, because it is kind of like a cult isn't it?

I look around to the pile of papers, Tabitha and Agatha are both shifting through them. I had barely any idea what to look for. So I stand and tell them. "I'm going to look around, maybe she has some hidden compartments somewhere."

"I will find you in a moment." Bjorn says as he reads one of the papers Tabitha hands him. I only know a little about what he and the other two were doing before they came to me. Vinny was good with electronics, not hacker level but enough to fix a broken connection between a camera and monitor. Bjorn did full on body guard duty but also did all the paperwork for the three of them, then Nathan was the homebody. Cooking, cleaning, only going out to shop.