Chapter Six

I had planned to just drag Bjorn back to the bedroom, but with Nathan meeting us at the top of the stairs with a big grin on his face I dragged him with me

I had planned to just drag Bjorn back to the bedroom, but with Nathan meeting us at the top of the stairs with a big grin on his face I dragged him with me. Sure I had cum a lot with Caine but I didn't get the full experience and my body wouldn't let me get away with just a tease of hands and mouth. I wanted it all, and I got it from Nathan and Bjorn. Sooner or later Caine would be joining in this, and I was going to make it well worth the wait.

There's a light knock on the door and a funny feeling at the back of my head. When I open to the feeling I know in an instant it's Vinny, and something like the feeling of a question coming from him. Bjorn runs his hand down my back and says. "Come in."

The door opens and Vinny indeed peaks his head inside, I give him a large smile and pat the bed between Nathan and me. "Want to join?"

He raises a brow. "I would love to, but we have a human waiting for an audience with you my Queen."

Those words put together and said out loud throw me and for a second I feel like I'm in medieval times. Nathan rolls from the bed, and I can't stop myself from checking out his butt. It's not a big butt but it's perfectly formed, smooth and just so bit-able. Maybe I'll have to do that one day.

"Well get her dressed and ready to meet with him in a moment." Bjorn tells Vinny, there's a nod exchanged and Vinny leaves the room closing the door behind him.

"Him?" I ask.

"One of the men from last night." Bjorn says, also slipping from bed, I purse my lips as I look at his butt. "I had a feeling that they would be coming around, though I thought they may come together."

"Do you know something I don't?" I asked him, raising my eyes to watch him pick up clothes, Nathan had found his pants and was regrettably wearing them.

Bjorn nods and I frown. "I saw the blond a few times, while we were shopping and the other once or twice. I think they are enamored with you, I would normally consider it a threat but with who you are and that you can take humans as Blood.."

I mull over that for a second as he dresses. I didn't like not knowing but really, what would I have done?

I feel hands grasp my calves and look to see Nathan giving me a playful smile. Then I'm dragged to the edge of the bed, a small squeal escapes me. Bjorn ushers me into the bathroom, after a moment I leave to find my room missing Nathan but there's a new dress on the bed, along with a matching bra and pantie set. I dress and with Bjorn right behind me I move out of my room and downstairs to where I feel Vinny. It's odd to just know where he is, but it sure is helpful.