fifty eight

The cast all laughed and chattered as they all made their way back into the dressing room

"Okay, listen up. Listen up, my Wildcats." Miss Jenn spoke up, causing the group to grow quiet. "Stay in costume because Mommy needs pictures of her babies."

"Okay, but Miss Darbus is in this photo. You were giving us acting beats out there, Miss Jenn." Ashlyn praised the woman.

"Yeah, incredible that you've never been on Broadway." EJ added. "Yet."

"No, just the kids." Miss Jenn nervously chuckled. "Just the kids in this picture. And cheese."

"Why do I not want to take this costume off?" Ricky said, causing the Kourtney, Soul and Big Red to chuckle.

"It's a miracle to see you in a graduation cap and gown at all." Big Red shot, causing Kourtney and Soul to laugh.

"Seriously. No, I mean..."

"You're not ready to graduate high school." EJ spoke up, stepping behind the Walker girl as he placed his arm on her shoulder.

"Yes." Kourtney pointed at the boy.

"Except that you never know if the next adventure will be even bigger." Miss Jenn spoke, causing Soul to look down in thought.

"See? Also, yes to that."

"But we should never take the next show for granted. The only thing you should never promise ever is forever... Now let's do a silly one."

That caused the group to laugh as Soul smiled softly before the group posed for the picture.

"I have an important announcement to make." Seb beamed, rushing into the room. "My dad has known I was gay since I was two, when I cried after we slaughtered my favorite pig. And he's been waiting for me to come out for 14 years."

"I can't believe we're actually gonna do the Housewives Tour." Carlos grinned, embracing the boy.

"You guys deserve it." Big Red said, causing the couple to smile.

"Wait, where are Maddox and Gina?" Ashlyn questioned, looking around the room.

"Um, um..." Miss Jenn stuttered, unsure of what to say. "Okay, kids, listen up. Gina has something big she's about to tell everyone. But she didn't wanna ruin our night by telling you before the show."

Soul and Ricky locked eyes before looking back towards the drama teacher.

"And she's about to come in here, looking like a movie star. And we should just..." Miss Jenn stumbled over her words as a smile grew. "We should just cheer her on and support her. Okay... Any minute now. She'll be here."

"I guess I'll say something? You know in case this is the last time we're all in the same room?" Ricky spoke up.

"Of course." Miss Jenn smiled, causing him to quickly switch spots with Miss Jenn and Mr. Mazzara in front of the group.