thirty one

Miss Jenn quickly logged into her computer and connected to the group skype that she made for the cast as they went on Spring Break

"Oh. Hello, Nini!" Miss Jenn said, loudly as the brunette girl was the first to log onto the group call. "Can you hear me?"

"All the way from outer space, yes." Nini said, letting out a chuckle as she spoke in her normal voice, "Hi, Miss Jenn."

"So thankful for technology in these dark times." Miss Jenn said, speaking normally as she quickly got rid of her background.

"You mean spring break?" Nini asked with a big smile.

"Yes, of course I do." Miss Jenn admitted, letting out a breath. "The Menkies are right around the corner, and now we have to split up the troop for a whole week. It is tragic. How's your break so far?"

"I'm okay. I've decided to fully focus on my music channel this week." Nini explained. "I just suddenly have a lot of free space in my brain."

"Hola, madrina. Hola, Nini." Carlos said, entering the call, smiling at the two as Seb entered not too long after.

"Hi, kids. Are you spending the break apart?" Miss Jenn asked, noticing the two very different backgrounds.

"I did invite him to a four-star resort with my family in Los Cabos." Carlos explained.

"And I told him Milky White was nearing birth." Seb explained. "Cows don't stop having babies just because school let out."

"Yet somehow, you're having a cow about me not staying in Salt Lake, so..." Carlos said, dragging out his sentence.

"What's up?!" Ashlyn and EJ yelled as their faces appeared on the screen, causing the others to chuckle before EJ went back to his own computer.

"Sorry. Our parents all went to Park City together and left us to watch the house." Ashlyn explained. "We've been streaming old movies."

"Yeah. Watched Scary Movie last night. Ah. What a classic." EJ said as the three teens gave confused looks.

"Never heard of it." Seb said, shaking his head.

"Old?" Miss Jenn questioned.

"You guys are watching like, old, old movies." Nini said, putting an emphasis on the word old.

"Well, I wanted to tell you guys..." Miss Jenn started but was cut off as Kourtney joined the call.

"Sorry we're late. Emergency in the kitchen." Kourtney apologized.

"What's up?!" Big Red said, entering the call, causing the teens to chuckle.

"This is why we're soulmates." Ashlyn said.

"Yeah. Okay, folks. Let's focus." Miss Jenn said, clapping her hands. "Now that we're all here. Wait. No, where..."

"Hey, everyone!" Gina said, waving her hand at the screen as she walked away from the screen, letting the entire group see the brunette girl waving in the seat behind her as she took the seat beside her. "We're here. We're here."