twenty three

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day. The day of love or as Soul describes it as a day for couples to flaunt off how much they love each other by showering each other in gifts as if they don't do it every other day on a regular basis but she loves the idea of love. Soul is in love with the idea of love and knows that one day she'll find her person.

It was the night before Valentine's Day and Soul was sitting at her keyboard playing random tunes to songs from Beauty and The Beast, one of her favorite songs being If I Can't Love Her.

No beauty could move me

No goodness improve me

No power on earth, if I can't love her

No passion could reach me

No lesson could teach me

How I could have love her and made her love me too

If I can't love her, then who?

Soul was pulled out of her own world as she heard the sounds of someone singing and what sounded like a guitar playing from outside of her window. Causing her to stand up from her spot at the keyboard making her way to see Nini outside of the house next door with an entire setup. Soul quickly grabbed a jacket as she slid on her house shoes before making her way down the stairs and out the door.

As she made her way out the door she heard the sounds of screaming.

"Where is Ricky?"Soul heard Nini ask as she saw her new neighbor standing in the window who happened to be a teenage girl who looked confused.

"Nini," Soul called, causing the girl to look at her as she took her eyes away from the window causing them both to smile big as Nini squealed wrapping her arms around the girl as the girls let go of each other Soul sent an apologetic smile to the confused girl still standing at the window. "Sorry Kat, Have a nice night."

Soul helped Nini quickly gather her things before both made their way into the Walker household.

"Here you go," Soul said, handing Nini one of the two mugs with Cocoa.

"Thanks," Nini said, grabbing the mug as she held it with both of her hands, trying to warm herself up, looking over at the girl, causing them both to chuckle as Soul shook her head."We'll that clearly wasn't Ricky,"

"No, that's our new neighbor Kat, she and her parents moved in like a week ago." Soul explained. "I can't believe you didn't know Ricky moved."

"Yeah," Nini said, sending a small smile before changing the subject. "So how's the musical going? I heard you got Belle! That's amazing, Congrats!"