thirty seven

"Uh, what are you doing here, Zander?" Soul asked

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Uh, what are you doing here, Zander?" Soul asked.

"That's all you've got to say? No. Hi Zander, how have you been? Or I've missed you." Zander said, holding his arms out, snapping the girl out of her disbelief, causing her to let out a scoff.

"I thought it sounded very clear when you told me you never want to see me again." Soul said, crossing her arms. "It was one of the realest things you said to me."

"Ouch, that actually hurt my little heart." Zander said, jokingly placing his hand over his heart with a smile.

"Babe, you know Z?" EJ asks, wrapping around his girlfriend, looking down at her with a smile as he looks between her and his old camp friend.

"Babe?" Zander said, smirking, lifting an eyebrow.

"Yeah, he actually graduated from North High last year." Soul explained, looking up at EJ. "His family had just moved to town right after my dad died."

"Now love, if you're going to tell our story, you have to tell the entire thing." Zander said, smiling at the girl before looking over at the boy connected to her side. "I'm her ex boyfriend."

"Ex?" EJ, Soul and Ricky said at the same time, causing everyone to look over at the Bowen boy.

"Sorry." Ricky said, holding his hands up as he took a step back.

"If I remember correctly we were just friends." Soul said, pointing between the two. "At least that's what you told everyone when they asked."

"Come on, love. Everyone could tell we were more than just friends." Zander said, smirking down at the girl, causing her to roll her eyes.

"Well if you ask me." Soul said, moving out of EJ's arm, taking a step closer to the boy, looking him straight in the eyes. "I wish I would have kept walking the day we met." She made her way past him, bumping into his shoulder hard, quickly making her way out of the barn.

"She's just as delightful as I remember." Zander said, smirking at the group. "Well I must run..." quickly scanning his eyes over the group, stopping on the Bowen boy. "Ah, you must be Ricky? My sister, Lily, sends her deepest apologies."

Before anyone had a chance to say anything, the boy sent one last smirk, turning on his heels as he made his way out of the barn, whistling to For The First Time In Forever .

...

"Hey, hey, hey." Soul heard, causing her to slow down, letting the boy catch up to her as she looked over at him. "What was that back there?"

"I really don't want to talk about that right now." Soul said, looking forward.

"Okay." EJ said, nodding his head as the girl looped her arm through his as she laid her head on his arm. "Well you killed it today. I know you said you didn't want to be in any major roles but any role you get you're going to kill it."

happy face; ej caswellजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें