forty four

"Okay, I am so very hyped for this dance tonight but someone needs to explain to me why we're doing a vintage theme for camp prom

"Okay, I am so very hyped for this dance tonight but someone needs to explain to me why we're doing a vintage theme for camp prom." Ashlyn said happily, making her way to Kourtney and Gina as all the girls were spread out across the cabin getting ready for the camp dance.

"Ooh, I think it has something to do with Susan Fine's birthday." Gina said. "Or the day she died."

"Definitely one of those two." Ashlyn said, pointing at the girl.

"Honestly, I've never known." Maddox explained, shrugging her shoulders as she walked past the girls.

"Look, any camp tradition that doesn't involve climbing a wall. Is good by me." Kourtney said, causing them to chuckle.

"Soul come on so Kourt can do your makeup." Gina called with a smile on her face.

"I feel like I look ridiculous." Soul said, stepping out of the bathroom, causing them all to turn and look at the girl with surprised faces. "I look ridiculous don't I."

"More like fire!" Kourtney said with a big smile, studying the girls outfit.

"You look a-mazing!" Gina said, smiling from ear to ear.

"Really?" Soul asked, pouting her lip. "I don't want to overdo it."

"You look perfect." Maddox said from her bunks, smiling over at her cousin, causing her to smile back.

"Thanks Maddie, you do too." Soul said, before turning back to her wildcat girls.

"I'm gonna miss having all this time with you guys." Gina said. "Okay, sisterhood vibes all night, okay?"

"It's gonna be a night of many vibes." Ashlyn said, nodding her head with a smile as Soul quickly switched spots with Gina as Kourtney started on her makeup. "Hey, Soul, are you good going solo to the dance tonight?"

"Who said I was going solo?" Soul questioned, looking around at the girls with a smile. "I have my girls to go with. And EJ explained to me about it being Camp Shallow Lake traditions, so it's fine."

"That's right. It is." Maddox said, standing beside her cousin.

"Everyone goes stag." Soul explained.

"Honestly, Ash. I think your cousin's gonna spend the night without our dear Soul as his date." Gina said, grabbing Soul by the hands causing her to stand up. "Realize he's kind of been ignoring her for a week and a half, and I don't know."

"It's okay. We talked last night." Soul explained, smiling at her best friend. "Besides, he promised to save at least a dance for me."

"Oh. Very nice." Ashlyn said.

"I think tonight might end with a bang." Gina said, excitedly.

"In one way or another, it always does." Maddox explained.