forty nine

Soul was at home strumming her guitar when she got the text about meeting at Gina's for an emergency cast meeting for the cast list reveal

But when Soul got there the front door was locked which confused the girl.

So she pulled out the spare key Gina gave her, unlocking the door before she made her way up to Gina's room.

"Hey, guys!" Soul greeted the group that was there. "Where's Gina?'

"She's not here yet." Carlos said, causing the girl to raise her eyebrow.

"Yet, you're having a meeting in her bedroom." Soul sarcastically said, causing him and Ashlyn to nod. "How did you even get in? The front door was locked."

"The garage." Ashlyn said, causing Soul to slowly nod. "How'd you get in?"

"I have a key to the front door." Soul said, showing them the key with a big G on it.

"Right." Ashlyn trailed off sharing a look with Carlos.

"Oh, look who decided to arrive." Carlos said, quickly changing the topic as Gina made her way up the stairs.

"I'm sorry, welcome to my bedroom." Gina sarcastically said, making her toward her bed. "How did you guys even get in?"

"The garage code is your mom's birthday. You can find it on her LinkedIn page." Emmy blurted out, causing Soul and Gina to give the young girl a look.

"Oh, you are scary good." Soul admits, nodding slowly.

"Everyone, sit." Carlos said, ushering everyone toward the couches. "Everyone, breathe. Today was big. We rehearsed for a Hollywood movie. But in my humble opinion the following is even bigger."

"Am I too late?" Ricky exclaimed, rushing up the stairs.

"For Ricky Bowen you're right on time." Carlos said, un-phased by the boy's lateness, causing the Bowen boy to take the open seat beside Soul. "Sharpay will be played by Kourtney Greene. Ryan will be played by moi."

"Dream team!" Kourtney exclaimed, pointing at the boy.

"Martha Cox will be played by... Ashlyn Moon Caswell." Carlos said, pointing at the girl causing the group to cheer. "Kelsi will be played by none other than Ms. Souline Walker."

"It's an honor once again." Soul said, grinning from ear to ear, waving at the group.

"Taylor will be played by the famous, controversial Hollywood exile known only as Emmy." Carlos announced, causing the group to cheer for the young girl. "Here we go. Troy will be played by, not shockingly, Featured Extra Number Two, aka Richard Bowen."

Gina let out a loud shriek as the group clapped.

"Let's go, seniors! Yes!" Ricky stood up cheering.

"And now the moment we've all been waiting for, Gabriella." Carlos said, looking directly at Gina.