10.

What have I done?

Leonora PoV:

Who did she think that she was and just came in here, telling me what to do. I leaned back and thought about what she just said. Did I really erase my memory of… Clarissa? Why should I do that? And what did she mean by I just should have faced my feelings?

Anemone really set a thing into my mind. My mind went back to that picture that I found. Something about it made my chest feel warm, and I hated that feeling. What was happening with me?

I tried to push everything aside and focus back on my actual work. Something else I had to work my brain up for. My students were just a bunsh of idiots this year. If the schoolmaster wouldn't be here, I would torture every single one of them in the doom room.

Anemone PoV:

If this wouldn't work, then I didn't know what should. And lord forgive, how this would destroy Clarissa.

I sat down behind the desk, looking at the spell book infront of me. "Do you really think this is going to work?" A face formed out of the letters on the book and I jumped back. "What the-" "I asked you a question." The voice sounded familiar. No, that couldn't be…

"She doesn't remember and a little potion won't change that. Not even a kiss from her beloved… Princess." I stared at the face, not knowing what to do. I would say I call Lesso, but she would probably bow before him and do whatever he says.

"This will work, it has to work. And what on earth are you doing here?!" He chuckled and smirked at me. "Don't panic, I won't hurt you. I'm here to help. I can bring back her memories, if you want that."

Whatever was happening wasn't good. He wouldn't help us, there was no way he would. "And why should I believe that?" "Because it's the only way to help your precious little Leonora…" I couldn't decide that. But if I told Lesso, she would say no. So there was only Clarissa left.

"I have to think about that…" He chuckled. "Do that. Call my name three times, I will be there." With that, his face disappeared and I was left alone again.

There was no way we could trust him, but what if he was right? I groaned, walking out of the classroom and back to Clarissa. I should slap myself for even thinking about that he could help us.

"Dove? Clarissa? Wake up, comon…" She shifted around, looking at me and rubbing her eyes. "W-what? Do you have the potion?" I shook my head and sat down next to her. "No, but… Something else happened. Something else that could help us." She sat up and yawned.

"So, what is it?" "Don't get mad please, but… it's maybe or maybe not Rafal…?" Her eyes widened and she shook her head, moving backwards. "No, he can't help us. He will hurt her, or play tricks on her… We can't do this." I nodded and looked away.

"I know, but, how he said it… He told me that the potion won't work. Even if you kiss her." "It has to work… It will work, just please don't ask Ra- ask him for help…" I scratched my neck, before turning my head back to her.

"The problem is, I think he's right. If she doesn't remember loving you, then the kiss won't be a true loves kiss. It won't work…" "So we have to ask him for help?!" She stared at me and I saw the fear in her eyes. We all knew what he had done to her, and that he wanted to help couldn't be good.

I stood up and started to walk up and down. "This could be the only chance to get her back. He has magic that we can't use…" She stayed silence, her legs pulled close to her body. "I know that this is not right, but atleast think about-" "Tell him yes." I stopped and looked at her. This wasn't good, she just said no and now yes?

"Your sure?" "If this what you said is right, then I won't ever get her back… And then I'm willing to take the risk with him. I don't went to spend my life as a stranger to her." Tears rolled down her cheeks and I sat down next to her, pulling her in for a hug.

"You do what's best for her. Don't feel bad." That was it, she started crying and sobbing, hiding her face in my chest. It just broke my heart to see her like this.

Some minutes passed, till she calmed down again. "Do you want me to do it alone? Or do you want me to stay?" She shook her head. "I don't want to see that. Please…" I nodded and pulled her close, giving her a soft kiss on her head. "Shhh, everything is going to be alright. Your gonna get Lesso back, I promise."

I stood in my room, staring out of the window. What for an Ever was I that I accepted the help from the pure evil itself? But that wasn't for me to decide. Clarissa was willing to take that risk and so I was. To see her that broken made me want to break down.

"Rafal…" This was it. If he had anything planned we practically helped him, by inviting him into the schools.

"Rafal…" I still could stop and try to find another way of helping Lesso. But how long would that take? Could Clarissa keep going for that long?

"Rafal…" Now it was to late. Nothing could be changed now. I called him as if it would be the last chance we had.

"You kinda sound pathetic calling my name." I turned around, staring into his face. "But that doesn't matter. I'm here now and I guess it's because you want me to help, right?" I couldn't even say it out loud, I just nodded, looking down.

"Now don't feel ashamed. Your doing the right thing. She will remember Clarissa faster then you may think. But maybe Clarissa will forget who Lesso is…" With that he disappeared, leaving me alone.

What did he mean with Clarissa would forget Lesso? My eyes widened as I ran back to her room, running her door down. The room was empty, there was no trace of her anywhere.

"Have you seen Professor Dovey?!" It didn't matter who I was asking, no one knew where she was.

I stood in the middle of the hall, turning around, looking from face to face. "No, no, no, no, no, no… What have I done? Why was I so foolish to believe he could help?" Some people started to look at me and I felt the tears fill my face.

"What have I done?" He took her, Lesso probably too… Why did we trust him? Why did I trust him? I shouldn't have told Clarissa about his offer. But he was right with the potion. It wouldn't have worked.

"What have I done?!" Some students stopped and came closer, making me stumble backwards, until I went down on my knees, tears running down my face. Everything I tried to do to help them, hurt them more. This was all my fault…

"WHAT HAVE I DONE?!" I fell forward, screaming out loud, sobbing onto the cold marble floor.