60.

I thought about something…

Clarissa PoV:

I smile, as I reaach the forest first, Anemone not far behind me. "Seems like you have o do my paperwork." "I am still not sure if you did not cheat…" We both look at each other, before we both start laughing.

"I would never cheat…" She scoffs, before she gets down from her horse, grabbing her bow. "Don't be so dramatic. It's only for one week." I get down aswell.

"Now… What are we hunting?" I grab my bow, before I walk over to her. "Whatever we see first I would say." "Sounds like a very professinoal plan." We voth chuckle, before we start walking deeper into the woods.

Almost an hour passes by and we only found a few mushrooms and berries. "At that rate we will be out of this forest by tomorrow…" "Stop complaining. It was part your idea." Se sighs and sits down, taking a sip of her water.

"Next time shoot me if I ever say something like that." I chuckle and sit down opposite of her. The forest was quiet and the sound of the birds made this all calming.

"I actually wanted to talk with you…" Anemone looks at me, leaning against the tree behind her. "Bad thing or good thing?" "A good thing… A very very good thing actually…" I look down infront of me, playing with my hands.

"I… Well, I thought about something… After everything that had happened between me and Lesso, I made a decision for myself." She sits back up, leaning closer.

"Don't tell me you want to break up with her." I look up, a confused look on my face as I shake my head. "What? No! Why would you think that?" "It sounded like you wanted to…?" I stare at her, before I chuckle.

"No, no, no… I don't want to break up with her. I don't think I could ever do something like that." Anemone seemed relieved, as she nodded, letting me continue."

"I actually thought more about… proposing to her?" I watched as she stared at me, her mouth wide open. "Anemone…?" She screamed shortly, before she pulled me into a hug.

"Please tell me you aren't joking!" I look at her and shake my head, a smile on my lips and a soft blush on my face. "I am not joking…" "Dove! Those are amazing news!" She pulled me back into the hug.

After some time, she leaned back, a shimmer in her eyes. "Does she know?" I shake my head. "Unless she has the ability to read minds, no." She chuckles, as she looked at me with a big smile.

"So, I guess now that you are telling me that you need my help?" I nod and look down. "I just… I am scared about all this. What if she isn't ready for this?"

Her hand on my arm calmed me down a bit. "Trust me, she wont turn you down. She would be stupid if she did that." I nod again, breathing in deeply.

"So… When do you plan on asking her?" "When she feels better. So in a few days?" Now she was the one nodding.

"You sound like you thought about this for a while." "I did… I have sort of a plan? I just need some help to set it in motion." She smiles at me. "I will help you. And I think that I have two helpers, if its okay for you." I nod and lean back.

We just sit there for some time, before I stand up again, grabbing my bow. "We should probably get going, don't you think? Before Lesso thinks we went missing and comes out here." She chuckles and stands up aswell.

"You are right." With that, we both made our way a little deeper into the woods, hoping to finally find something more then mushrooms and berries.

Leonora PoV:

A few hours passed by and slowly, I got worried. What if something had happened to her? I groaned, wanting to get up, but excatly then the door opens and Clarissa walks in.

"Don't you ever stay away that long again!" She looks at me, lifting her hands in defense. "Forgive me." I sigh and sit up, letting my feet hang from the bed.

"I was just… worried." "Naww…" She slowly comes closer, wrapping her arms around my neck, as she looks down at me.

"How are you feeling Nora?" "A bit better. Still hurts when I move to fast." I say, kissing her as she leans down. "That sounds good." She cups my face with her hands, a loving look in her eyes.

"You look so adorable right now." I blush and try to look away, but she keeps my face in her hands. "Don't hide your beauty Nora. That should be a crime." I just blush more, hearing her chuckle.

"You are mean." "I am not… I just love teasing you." She smiles down at me, as I roll my eyes. "Now lay back down. I just want to take a shower, before I join you." "I can't come with you?" I watch, as she walks away, shaking her head. "You need to rest." I groan and lay back down.

"This is a punishment I can't take!" "Don't be so dramatic. The more you rest, the sooner it heals, which means the sooner you can joing me again." I sigh and pull the blanket over me again.

"I hate it when you are right." She chuckled, as she disappeared into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

Not a long time later, she comes back out, her hair open, framing her face beautifully. "Wow…" I watch as her cheeks turn slightly red.

She comes over to the bed, laying down next me, with her arms wide open. I smile, as I cuddle into her, hiding my face in her chest. "Of course you would do that." My breathing relaxed, as I felt her fingers slowly scratch my back, watching out not to cause me any pain.

I slowly gave into her, my eyes falling shut as I was listening to her heartbeat.