51. (Smut)

Sweet dreams

Clarissa PoV:

We walkedpast the doors to the greeting hall and around the back. Anemone seemed relieved to see us. "That Lord, I thought you two had died." Lesso chuckled shortly.

"What?" "Amusing of you to think I would let anything kill her." I had a small smile on my lips and Anemone rolled her eyes. "I forgot, Miss overprotective is your girlfriend Dove." She rolled her eyes and I hit her softly with my elbow.

"Anything you need to know?" "It's not the first time we do this, calm down. Nothing will go wrong." She nodded and stepped aside. "Well, then the stage is all yours."

I smiled at her, before I walked out on the stage, Lesso following me behind.

"Ready Princess?" "Why do you say it like you have something planned?" She looked innocently at me, before she stepped forward. "I'll swear Lesso, behave."

I stepped next to her and we waited, until the hall went quiet. "Welcome students, to the school for good..." "And evil." I rolled my eyes shortly. Lesso always had to be the center of everything.

"We just want to adress shortly, what you will learn here and what we expect from you." "So be quiet and listen up!" The Evers directly sat upright, whilest the Nevers still behaved like little kids.

"These schools are the start of your-" I stopped, as I felt something circle my clit. I turned to Lesso, which had a small smirk on her lips. "Are you alright Princess?" "Yes..." "Then keep going."

She gave me a short smile, before she had her cold gaze back on her face. I tried to concentrate and put my smile back up.

"These schools are the start of your upcoming future. If you fail here, you most likely won't become a great hero or-" "Villain." The circling turned into vibrations and I tried to swallow my moan.

"We are your deans, so if... if you have any problems talk with us." My face slowly turned red and I just wished for this to be over. "Our offices doors are always open." Lesso finished my sentence and turned to me.

"Can we dismiss them, or do you have anything else to say?" I wanted to respond something, but the vibrations got faster and I concentrated that my legs didn't give in.

"You are dismissed. Don't forget tha the cla-asses start tomorrow!" Directly, the Nevers jumped up and ran out of here, while the Ever walked out slowly.

The vibrations stopped and I glared at Lesso. "I have some questions about the students... Are you alright Dove?" Anemone stood next to us, as Lesso grinned like a happy child.

"Important questions?" "No, I just-" "Great. Meet me later, I have something to do." With that, I grabbed Lessos tie and pulled her with me.

The little smirk on her lips faded, as I pulled her down some halls, to a quieter section of the school. "Are we gonna fuck on the hallways now, Princess?" I pressed her against the wall.

"I swear, if anyone noticed anything, I'll kill you." Fastly, I pulled her to me and with a bit of magic, we were in her office again.

"Hm... I really hoped you would go down on me in that hallway." I sat down on her chair and patted my lap. "Sometime maybe, if you behave. I like that idea. Now get here and finish what you started."

She sat down on my lap and started kissing my neck, her hands on my waist. I moaned softly, as I leaned my head to the side. Her teeth carefully scratched over my skin, as she went to my shoulder.

"On your... fuck~ On your knees." She looked at me and smirked, taking off her coat and tossing it aside. Slowly, she got down from my lap, rolling up her sleeves and fuck... she looked hot.