18. (Smut)

I'm yours… For now

Clarissa PoV:

The day was over and we sat all in the dinning hall, eating. Lesso kept looking at me. Did she need my attention that badly? I was done eating and wanted to go to my room, to get something to wear for tomorrow. What would people think if I walk through the school wearing the same stuff as yesterday?

Before I could leave, a prince stopped me. "Yes, my dear?" He looked away, as he handed me a snapdragon. I saw in the corner of my eye, how Lesso was glaring at him, which made me smirk. Carefully, I took the flower and smiled at him.

"Thank you." "Your welcome Professor." He turned around and left. To tease her some more, I tugged the snapdragon into my hair, before I left the hall.

Leonora PoV:

Did she really think she could just pull such a move and get away with it? I glared on my plate, standing up and pushing some students out of my way. There would wait a suprise for her, as soon as she got to me.

"Go to Clarissa's room and take whatever she gives you. Bring it to my room and then you can go rest." He bowed his head and walked away. I slammed my cane onto the ground hard, so the students would jump out of my way on their own.

When I reached the school for evil, I decided to hide in the hallway to my room. It didn't take long, until Enzo walked into my room, leaving again not soon after.

"Have a nice evening Professor." He said and disappeared behind the corner. For that, Clarissa showed up. She walked up to my room, wanting to open the door. I chuckled out of the darkness, stopping her.

"Are you trying to play hide and seek with me now?" She asked, slowly coming closer. I kept quiet, knowing that she was trying to figure out where I was. "Find me…" I whispered, watching as she stepped into the darkness.

As hoped, she walked past me and I used the oppertunity. She realised that she was infront of a wall, so she turned around. I already stood there, pinning her against the wall. Our faces were only inches apart, as I held her hands together over her head.

"What makes you think that you can just accept a present from a prince?" She stared back up into my eyes, a little smirk on her face. "Oh, my sweet, sweet Nora. I can do whatever I want. You have no control over me…" "Are you sure of that?" I pressed my body against hers, moving my mouth to her ear.

"You can be glad I didn't kill him." "You can be glad if I don't punish you for this." A chuckle left my mouth at her words. "Punish me? How, if your not in control?" She hooked her leg around my waist, biting into my shoulder. I gasped, loosening my grip around her hands slighty, enough for her to break free.

"Poor Leonora." She nibbled on my earlob, licking down my neck. "Can't even keep your up dominace when I start touching you…" Her voice was driving me crazy, and before I could react, she turned us around so that I was now pinned against the wall.

I turned my head away, feeling my face turn red. "Why don't you just give up? It would make everything so easy for you." Her hands started openening my coat and I leaned my head against the wall behind me, feeling her hands sneak into my suit top. The soft touch gave me a goosebump.

"Because I can't let you win…" I breathed and heard her chuckle. She opened my suit top, massaging my breast through my bra. "Maybe it's best, if you just let me have the control. We both know you want me too…" I tried to keep my moans in, but that was basically impossible.

"Let me please you, Lesso." This was just a defeat for today, that didn't mean she had won. "I'm yours… For now." She chuckled and looked up at me. "If you say that." She wrapped my tie around her hand, pulling me into my room. I was blushing like crazy by now, and dropped my coat to the ground, as soon as the door was closed.

Clarissa pushed me back against the door, kissing me hungrily. I burried my hands in her hair, not wanting the kiss to stop.

We slowly stumbled backwards to the bed, as I helped her out of of her blazer and shirt. She turned us and pushed me onto my bed, sitting down on my lap. "Listen, I'm only gonna say this once." Her hand was still wrapped around my tie, which she used to hold me close to her.

"Don't even think about trying to control me tonight, unless you want to be edged until I get bored and go, do something else." She smirked at my red face, kissing me shortly. "Seems like you understand. Good girl…"

Her fingers traced up my side, slowly wandering to my back. I felt how she opened my bra and I helped her take it off. "Lay down." She stood up and I crawled back onto my bed, trying to take off my tie. "Have I said you can take it off?" I stopped and looked at her, there was a lustful look in her eyes, as she watched me.

"N-no?" "Then leave it on." I nodded and laid down, not daring to move. She slowly crawled up to me, placing soft kisses over my stomach on her way up. Her tounge started to swirl around my nipple, before she started sucking on it, making me moan out.

I placed my hands on her head, holding her in place. And ohh, what a terribly mistake that was. Her eyes met mine and I saw the glare she gave me. Slowly, I took my hands away, trying to get further up, but I was trapped.

She sat down on my waist, staring down at me. "What did I say?" I kept quiet, for which she slapped my boob. And lord she didn't have mercy. I whined, looking up at her. "Do I need to repeat myself?" I shook my head. "No, I won't try it again. I promise." She smirked and leaned down, her right hand massaging my nipple.

"Where did the controlling woman go?" Why did she had to mock me that much? I wanted to look down, but the feeling of cold metal stopped me. Where did she pull that god damn dagger always from?

"Maybe I'll tell you one day. But till then, this dagger will be your weakness." She leaned down to my ear, biting my earlob once more. "Please…" This chuckle, oh lord, it had a chockehold on me.

"Please what?" "Stop playing. You won." I felt the tip of the dagger run down my chest, before I felt a sting and groaned. "I know I have, but like you said." Her lips brushed over my ear. How did she manage to make me forget how to breathe? I was the dean of evil!

"Your mine… For now…" She went down and licked between my breasts, massaging my nipples. Her finger glowed and I felt how my pants and panties disappeared. "I have to make sure your gonna be mine forever." Her fingers found their way to my clit, slowly circling it. "Oh lord yes~" She smirked against my skin, sucking here and there a hickey.

I bucked my hips up, when she started to go faster. Two of her fingers found their way inside of me, curling and hitting all the right spots. "Fuck!" I grabbed the bed sheets, pushing my head back. My orgasm was close, I could feel it.

"Let this be a lesson for you." She whispered into my ear, before she pulled her fingers away from me. "No!" I whined, bucking my hips. "Shhh, if you behave now, I may let you come." She leaned down and kissed me. I wanted to play with her hair, but my hands were tied to the bed. When did she do that?

Clarissa PoV:

I smirked at her confused face. Who thought that playing with her could be that much fun?

I leaned down, licking through her folds. "Ahhh~" I couldn't keep in my moans myself, sending vibrations through her body. My fingers sneaked back in her, hitting her g-spot a few times. I could tell that she was already close again, so I started sucking on her clit, moaning at the sounds she made.

"I-I'm close~!" I pushed my fingers deeper, chuckling on the inside how she bucked into my touch. "Ohh~ My qu-een! Please!" I used my free hand and tapped her twice, watching her fall apart beneath me. God this was a look for the gods.

I helped her ride out her high, before I licked her clean. "Your good there Nora?" She tried to control her breathing, when I came up to her. "Fuck…" I rolled my eyes and gave her a soft kiss, getting a goosebump again when she moaned at her taste on my tounge.

"And? How bad was to give up control?" Her eyes told me she was still trying to recover from what just happened. "Next time… I'm in charge." I chuckled and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I don't want to destroy your dreams, so… Ofcourse your gonna be in control next time."

She rolled her eyes and I untied her arms, kissing wrists carefully. "Wanna take a bath?" "Yes please." I smiled and helped her over into the bathroom, preparing a bath for the two of us.