17.

How long will you last?

Leonora PoV:

When I woke up he next morning, the sun was already shining. "Damn it." I spat, feeling someone move next to me. "Ow…" Clarissa covered her eyes, before carefully touching her head.

"Don't tell me your hungover." "Shhhh…" She pressed her hand into my face, pulling the blanket over her head. I quietly chuckled, giving her a kiss on the head. "Stay here, I'm gonna get you some water." "Mhmmm." With her head hidden in the pillow, I stood up and went into the bathroom.

I walked back to her with a glass of water. She sat slowly up, and I sat down next to her, holding the glass to her lips. "I can drink on my own…" She mumbled, but didn't take it from my hands. Instead, she just drank from it, before laying back down.

"And that's why you let me feed you? Seems like I'm the one in control." I smirked and saw how she rolled her eyes, before she groaned. "Make it stop…" "Whats the magic word?" She glared at me. "Remember the dagger? It will end in your throat." My eyes widened and I lifted my hands.

"Your turning evil…" I carefully placed two fingers on the side of her head and used my magic. Soon, she sighed and smiled at me. "And your turning good." "Oh hell no, never." She started laughing, as she sat up and took the glass from me.

"Right, your reputation. No one can see you go soft. And then it's an Ever your going soft for, how bad." She took a sip and placed the glass aside. "Better watch your mouth Princess." "Princess? What happened to my Queen?" Now I was the one who rolled her eyes.

I wanted to stand up, but she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me back down. "Your going nowhere." I laid ontop of her, her mouth next to my ear. "Your not telling what I do and what I don't do." She chuckled and I felt how her tounge ran over the shell of my ear.

Oh fuck that, your not winning this Clarissa. I tried to get back up, but she had a thight grip around me. Her hand sneaked up to my throat and she started stroking over my skin. I was blushing and, despite I didn't want to give in, I relaxed at her touch.

"Just like that, give me the control…" She slowly kissed over my neck, up to my weak spot under my ear. A moan escaped my lips and I grabbed the bed sheets, cursing myself for giving in to her.

She took her hands away and I sat up, placing my hand on my neck. "Look at you. Your face is almost as red as your hair." I looked away, feeling her sit up. "Comon, just admit I have the control." "No. You haven't broke me yet." "Ohhhh…" Damnit, why couldn't I watch my words. Her actions made my mind foggy.

I stood up and looked for my clothes. "We may have missed the first class." I said, looking out of her window. "Was worth it." She walked to her closet and looked for something to wear.

Clarissa PoV:

I decided for a pant suit today, getting some diversity into my outfits. Lesso had her suit top back on and was tieing her tie.

"So, what do you think how long you can last now?" I teased, putting on my blazer. "Better question, how long will you last?" She pushed me against my closet, her hand on my throat, the other next my head.

"Longer then you." I smirked and held the dagger against her skin. "Now back up." "If you keep using weapons, then I will do the same. How about I drag you to the doom room?" We both stared at each other. "If you want me to fuck you down there, then just say it." With that, I added pressure and she stepped back.

"I find it adorable that you try to fight me Leonora, but you will see, soon, you will be my little bitch." She chuckled, watching me walk to the bathroom. "Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?" I rolled my eyes, before I stepped into the bathroom to get ready.

When I came back out, Lesso had her coat on and her cane in hand. "Ready?" I nodded and we walked out of here together.

The dinning hall was empty, probably because every student and teacher was in a class right now.

"I have to re-teach those two classes." I said, as I sat down next to Lesso. "Don't stress about that now. Else I you will be also late too for the next two classes." She placed her hand on my thigh, sliding it further up.

"Keep your hands to yourself or I will make you regret that tonight." "What if I want that?" She squeezed my thigh, making me gasp. "You want me to fuck you senseless? What happened to I have the control?" I smirked at her annoyed look and went back to eating.

When we were done, I told her I would see her later. "But tonight, were gonna sleep at my place. There is no way I can handle those colours on more time." I chuckled and turned around to her, wrapping my arms around her neck.

"Like I said earlier, if you want me to fuck you in your doom room, just say it." There was a slight blush on her face and I kissed her. "I love how you play strong, but blush so easily at my words." She sighed annoyed, returning the kiss.

"Go teach your wannabe princesses. I see you later my little little rose." She patted my head. "Stop making fun of my height!" I pouted and turned around, leaving the dinning hall. "Be glad about it. Atleast I'm not calling you a dwarf anymore!" She yelled after me, before she went her own way.

Leonora PoV:

She was gaining to much control over me. God, I just wanted to go on my knees and please this woman, but that would mean that she won. There was no way I would let her win. Even when I knew, that something inside of me wanted her to take the control.

I shook my head and walked into my classroom, watching my students all gathered around two boys having a fight. "I'm late for five minutes and your already fighting! SIT DOWN!" Everyone jumped around and rushed to their seats, when they heard my voice.

I smiled shortly, walking around my desk to start my lesson. Which wasn't pretty easy, with my mind always going back to Clarissa and the situation from this morning.

"Now read and don't even think about saying a word!" I sat down on my chair, watching them.