42. (Smut)

I said tell me

Clarissa PoV:

When I came back out of the bathroom, she was kneeling on the bed, only her underwear on.

"Look at that, how good you can listen." I stopped infront of her, licking my lips at her sight. "Now tell me, do you know why your here?" "Because I didn't listen…"

I placed my hand on her cheek, softly stroking over her skin. "Excatly. And as adorable and sweet as you look right now, I still will put you into place." She whined softly, leaning into my touch.

With a move of my hand, her hands got tied to her back. Her eyes widened a bit, as she scanned my eyes for my next move.

"Tell me, are you scared?" She nodded slowly and I slapped her breast. "I said tell me." "I-I am." I slowly ran my hand along her chin, pulling her lip down with my thumb.

"I don't like to repeat myself. And I don't want ever to need to repeat myself, understood?" "Yes…" I stared into her eyes, leaning closer to her lips. "Yes what?" Her breath quickened. "Yes my queen…"

I smirked and leaned back, hearing her whine. "Oh no, no, no. This ian't for your pleasure. This is to make sure you listen like the slut you are. If you do as I say, I maybe let you cum."

She nodded, her eyes telling me how horny she already was. "And I hope you learned from last time." "I did my queen, I promise." I got a goosebump and turned around, slowly taking off my dress.

Her eyes scanned my body and she moaned, as she saw what underwear I was wearing. "Like it? I thought I suprise you tonight, now this has another use."

I turned back around and saw how she pressed her thighs together. "Getting wet already?" "How can I not? Your a fucking goddess." There was a small smile on my lips, before I stepped back close.

"Even when I want to put you in place, you can stop me if I go to far, understood?" "Plant?" She asked, reassuring that she was right. I nodded and gave her a soft kiss.

"Savour it on your lips, who knows when you will get the next kiss…" She whined, but nodded. I sat down next to her, running my hand up her thigh.

"I will say it once, so listen." My fingers started circling over her clothed pussy and she moaned, leaning her head back. "You will lay down on my lap and count and thank me for every time I slap you."

Her mouth fell open, as I added pressure to it. "Got it?" "Y-yes my Queen~" I pulled my hand away and smirked at her whine. She gathered herself, before she tried to lay down on my lap.

I grabbed her arm, so that she wouldn't fall to the ground. "Comfy?" She nodded, her hands grabbing into the air. "Naww, poor girl, can't even grab onto something. But fuck you look hot with your hands tied behind your back."

She pressed her thighs back together and I chuckled. "Ready?" "N-no." "To bad." I slapped my hand down on her ass, closing my eyes as she whined. "One." There was a short silence, before I pulled her back at her hair.

"I thought you know what you have to do." "I do, I'm sorry, please…" She scanned my eyes, and I saw the fear, that she just made everything worse. "The only slide you get today."

She tried nodding, but stopped when my hand stopped her. "Let's try that again, shall we?" "Yes…" I let go of her hair and she leaned back down, flexing her arms, as she waited for me to continue.

Slap. "One, thank you." Slap. "T-two, thank you." Slap. "Three, t-thank you." "How about you add a my Queen to it, hm?" She nodded quickly, breathing in, as I slapped her again.