52.

Lesson learned?

Clarissa PoV:

When I woke up the next morning, it was still dark outside. I took my time with putting on a dress, before I made my way over to the school for evil.

A small smirk sneaked onto my lips, as I came closer to her room. As quiet as possible, I entered the room and watched her.

"Lesson learned?" Her head turned to me, her eyes widened and her hair wild. "I did… Please…" "Nawww, look at you." I walked over to her, sitting down on the bed.

"Do you want me to make it stop?" A little tear rolled down her cheek, as she nodded. I turned my hand and she whined, as the vibrations stopped.

Carefully, I took off the rope, before softly kissing her head. "Now I hope you never do that again." She carefully wrapped her arms around me, as she sat up.

"I won't, trust me… I'm scared of you. And your punishments." I chuckled and turned a bit to pick her up. "And of how strong you are. Like, like how?" I smirked and gave her a kiss.

"Do you think you can teach today?" She nodded, as I carried her over into the bathroom. "Good. But first a bath." "With you?" Her eyes had that puppy look in them and I nodded.

"Alright. But not for too long, we have classes." She nodded, a smile on her lips as I placed her on the bath sink.

We both got lost of our clothes, before we sat down in the warm water. I wrapped my arms around her from behind, kissing her shoulders sosftly.

"My Nora. My sweet sweet Nora." She leaned her head back and I started to kiss her neck. "Hmm~" "Still horny, hm?" I saw how she rolled her eyes and pinched her side softly.

"Oww…" "An accident, I promise." She looked at me and we both started to laugh. "Your unbelievable, you know?" "Normaly I say that to you." She rolled her eyes, before she relaxed completely against me.

"And you're sure that you can teach today?" "I slowly start to feel my legs again, so yes." I chuckled and pulled her closer.

"Why are you chuckling like that? What do you have in mind?" "Nothing… Don't be so scared of me, I mean after all, you are the Lady Lesso." Her head turned slightly to me, so that I could see the little smirk on her lips.

"You're damn right, I am." I kissed her cheek softly, before I closed my own eyes. Sadly, we couldn't stay much longer in the bathtub.

"Comon, get your sexy ass up, we have some classes to teach." I opened one eye and looked at her. She was already leaning against the sink, a towel wrapped around her.

"But it's so relaxing in here…" "I know it is, but we have to go Princess." She offered me her hand and I sighed, taking it. "Alright… But we continue this this evening, understood?" "I would love too."

I smiled and wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer for a kiss. "I love you." She leaned her forehead against mine. "I love me too." I rolled my eyes and pushed her slightly back.

"You're an idiot." "But you love that idiot!" She yelled after me, as I walked out of the bathroom. "Oh yes, I do." I mumbled to myself and grabbed some clothes from the closet.

As soon as we both were done, we walked out of her room. "When are you done with classes today?" She asked, as we walked over the bridge. "Sometime later today, why?"

I looked at her and knew that she had something planned. I just couldn't make out if it was good or bad. "Lesso?" "I thought we could take a walk?" She turned her head to me, as we walked into the school for good.

"Like a date?" I chuckled, before I smiled at her. "I would love to Nora." She seemed reliefed, before she put on her cold stare, whcih made me chuckle.

"Right, no one can see that you have a soft side." I bumped her with my arm, which got me a short smile.

Soon we reached the dinning hall and sat down to eat breakfast. "Slept well last night Red?" Leonora turned to her and I tried not to laugh.

"Please don't tell me you told her." I looked shortly at her, before I played it off. "Told her what?" "I could kill you right now, you know that, right?" She gave me a short glare, which made Anemone chuckle.

"Calm down Red. I don't know what you two did, but Dove asked me to say this." "Now I really wanna kill you." I winked shortly at her, before I kept eating.

She turned back to her plate, as I leaned to her ear. "You really think I would let anyone else know how you begged me not to leave? How pathetic you looked tied up on your bed?"

I watched as she blushed slightly, keeping her head down, so that no one would see. With a low chuckle, I poured her some water and gave her the glass.

"Drink something." She looked shortly at me, before she took the glass. "What did I miss?" Anemone leaned closer and I smirked softly. "Not much, don't worry. Maybe I'll tell you later over a cup of tea."

Leonora looked at us both just as if she had seen a ghost. "What? Scared she makes fun of you." The blush came back to her face, and she looked away.

"Now I'm even more interessted on what's going on." "Later." I mumbled and finished my food.

"Well then, I see ou two later, I have to go." Anemone gave me a short hug, while Lesso ignored me comepletely. "Till later… my sweet Nora." I whispered the last part, but I knew she heared it.

With that, I made sure my dress looked good, before I walked out of the dinning hall.

Leonora PoV:

I sat there at the table and tried to get myself to stop blushing. This woman loved teasing me a little to much.

Anemone looked over to me, but I only glared at her. "Understood. I'll see you later Red." With that, she got up aswell and left just like Clarissa did.

My classes would start soon aswell, so I finished my plate and got up. I scanned the hall and saw the three girls from yesterday, starring at me.

"Great, you three are the last thing I need right now." I glared at them, before I grabbed my cane and walked out of here.

My last class today would be with them. Maybe then I would figure out, why I had such a weird feeling with the three.

Enzo greeted me, as I walked out of the hall. "I looked after the three, as you asked me too Mistress. They didn't do anything suspicious." I looked at him and sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Alright, thank you Enzo. You can go, you don't need to follow them anymore." He bowed his head, before he walked off into the other direction.

I made my way back to the school for evil and up into my classroom. My class would start in a few minutes, so I sat down on my chair, resting my feet up on my desk.