Team 7

If there were a way to mentally kill and strangle the Hokage, trust me when I say I would choose that option.

Everyone had already left the academy to get a chance to meet their Jonin leaders, but ours was running late. . .

Which leads me to believe that our sensei is most likely going to be Kakashi. . . I really hate life sometimes.

"Naruto what are you doing!?" Sakura yells out.

From what I noticed, Naruto placed a dirty eraser between the door and the wall so once our sensei would walk in, it would fall on him.

"Our teachers a Jonin, do you really think he'd fall for that?" Sauske says.

"Well it would give off a hell of a first impression, and a core memory," I say laughing.

As if on queue, our sensei walks in and falls right for Naruto's little prank. I could notice that grey hair anywhere. Holy behold Kakashi Hatake as my new sensei, this makes me want to die.

I truly didn't think he'd fall for that though. Naruto starts to laugh as Sakura starts to apologize for Naruto's actions, while me and Sauske remain silent.

Based on his reaction I can already tell Kakashi's annoyed. "How can I put this, my first impression of this group. . . You're all a bunch of idiots," Kakashi says as nonchalant as possible.

"Alright let's get going," he says taking a leave out of the room.

"Hey Naruto," I say running up to him, "I know you haven't met my well. . . adoptive dad in person. Well umm our new sensei. . ."

"Just say it Y/N!" Naruto yells out.

"Fine well, our new sensei he's Kakashi Hatake aka my adoptive dad or guardian to be exact. Ugh and I know he's going to be on my ass more than ever now," I say to Naruto, who was in a state of shock.

"Wait wait Y/N, your saying our new sensei is the Kakashi you always tell me about. Like the one who takes care of you now!?"

"Yes Naruto, catch up to the info. Now I don't know if I'm supposed to tell Sakura and Sauske just so they're aware, but knowing Kakashi he's going to tell them himself." Me and Naruto soon catch up to the others and I see how far ahead Kakashi had gotten.

"I'll be right back guys I just want to have an intimate conversation with our new sensei-"

"Why? You don't even seem to know him so why do you want to talk to him," Sauske says glaring at me.

"Because I want to Sauske, I need him to understand that I want to apologize about how our first encounter went. . . I don't even know why I'm explaining this shit to you, BYE!"

I soon ran to catch up to Kakashi. "You know you can be a true asshole sometimes Kakashi," I say to him trying to get his attention.

"I don't know what you're talking about my new student-"

"Don't play innocent with me kakashi, you could've at least told me it was going to be you and not left me in the dark," I said pouting to him.

"To be honest I thought you had known already, the Hokage told me while you were in the hospital and you revealed you were secretly awake, I guess you didn't hear after all then. I thought you kept asking me because you wanted to know about Naruto and if he was going to be with you, guess I was wrong."

"Hmm, well I guess a part of me is happy because it's you . . . But I'm still pissed you lied to me! But it's whatever, so how do we tell them about our "special bond" cause I truly doubt they would understand." Kakashi sighs, "you think to much Y/N, just leave it to me."