Thank You

"Lord Third!" An anbu said rushing into the Hokage's office.

"Did I not make it clear to not interrupt me in the middle for my meeting with the Jonin leaders! Clearly no one obeys my orders these days," Lord Third said annoyed.

"I'm sorry sir, but you and sir Kakashi must come quickly to the hospital, it's important!" He said rushing out of the room leaving everyone with a confused expression.

"You are all dismissed, we will speak again once the exams are complete and I organize you all into your teams," Lord Third said rising from his seat.

"Yes sir!" They all shouted and vanished out of the room.

"Something tells me this has to do with Naruto and Y/N," Kakashi sighed.

"Hmm, perhaps it is but I sense something is wrong based on the urgency received," Lord Hokage said while brushing his beard and having a smoke pipe in his mouth.

As they entered the hospital the anbu guided Kakashi and the Hokage to a private room.

"Lord Hokage, and Mr. Hatake it is nice to see you both, I'm sorry for the sudden news but I wish everything is well-," the doctor said bowing.

"What is so urgent that I needed to stop a very important meeting!" Lord Hokage said trying to keep his rage in check.

"I am sorry to have interrupted that meeting, but you see the orphan child that you care for Lord Hokage, and whom is your adopted child Mr. Hatake. . . Was brought to the hospital here by this young man."

"Wait are you saying Y/N was injured! Damn it,  what was she doing! Where is she?!" Kakashi questioned him with a worried tone.

"She's resting at the moment, but I brought you here because I wanted to speak you on what we think happened."

"When Y/N was brought here she had a chakra rod through her right arm, specifically in the middle of her seal. When we took the rod out of her body, the seal faded away and her wound healed in a matter of seconds."

"But that makes no sense, Y/N does not posses a kekkei genkai," Kakashi said.

"We had thought that at first considering she would've showed signs by now. But when we checked her vitals and body for any injuries, she was fully recovered. She's only unconscious now. We believe that she's just in a state of shock now. But we wish to know who would cause such a deed to a child!"

"I know Y/N and no one, specifically someone older than her, hates her so much to even attack her. Whoever did this. . . I will find out and hunt them down," Kakashi says with a serious tone.

"It had to be someone who knows Y/N, no one would put a chakra rod on a random stranger, even if they had an intent to kill," lord third quickly mentioned.

"May I see her now?" Kakashi asked worried.

"Of course, but please be mindful of the state she is in and try not to put so much pressure on her when she wakes up."

The doctor guides the Hokage and Kakashi in Y/N's room and there they found someone who they would never expect.

"Sauske!" Kakashi and the Hokage said in surprise.

"This is the child that brought Y/N to the hospital, Y/N must be so grateful to have so many people that care for her! Now I shall leave you alone, if anything happens please contact us," the doctor said leaving the room.

"I didn't know you were friends with Y/N Sauske," the Hokage says walking closer to Sauske.

"I'm not her friend, I just found her and saw she was hurt and brought her here. It's what any sane person would do," Sauske says annoyed at the question he was asked.