Closer Than You Can Imagine

1 Year Later

"Kakashi! Kakashi! Come on! Hurry Up, I can't be late for the new Onigiri Restaurant opening! WAKE UP!!!" Y/N has said to kakashi trying to pull him out of bed. He still didn't budge.

"COME ON KAKASHI! The first costumer gets free rice balls!!! UGH KAKASHI!!! You know I can't go alone cause they don't accept kids and I'm broke!!!" Still laying on his bed he didn't make a sound and slept like a baby.

Seeing the glass of water next to his bed stand she had an idea, 'Fine you leave me no choice Kakashi' Y/N said in her head. She made her hand signs and said, "Water Style! Giant Vortex Ju-"

Before she could even finish her sentence, Kakashi rose quickly from his sleep and grabbed her hands and covered her mouth so she could not bring out a giant tornado of water in his house.

"Don't even dare," Kakashi glared at her. He took off his hands from her and she started bursting in laughter, a laughter that brought happiness and joy to Kakashi, a feeling only she can bring.

"You should've seen your face Kakashi!" She couldn't even continue talking because of how much laughter she was having. She sighed and wiped tears off her face, "That was funny . . . Now hurry up Kakashi I want some rice balls!"

Kakashi acting annoyed and irritated at her even though he wasn't, as he was putting on his clothing he said to her, "If you want rice balls, we are going to train till noon."

"Till noon! The last time we trained I collapsed and we're only an hour in. C'mon Kakashi can't we just eat rice balls for once and enjoy the fresh air and breeze and and life and the birds chirping and-"

"Says the one who told me yesterday that "I hate the sun, I hate the breeze, and most of all I hate people."

"I. . . I. . . Okay yeah I said that, but that was yesterday, and today I actually like the sun. It's calm, and fresh. . ." Kakashi not paying attention to her walked around the house not listening to a sound she said.

"I- your not even listening to me are you?"

"Nope."

"Kakashi, I swear you getting on my nerves." Before she could say another word he left the house. 'I swear, I'm going to kill this man' Y/N thought.

Y/N followed behind him, and as much as she wanted to fight him, she needed to be on her best behavior if she wanted some rice balls. These days she hasn't been at home much too, but that's due to the annual prank wars she has going on with Naruto.

Kakashi hasn't been on her ass about it, but that's cause he didn't know of her activities since he was on a mission. But the moment he got back for his report to the Hokage, Lord third had told him what his "daughter" had been up to.

He wasn't mad at her, more of annoyed at the fact that she never told him about where she would be going and doing while he was gone, and more pissed that he had to hear it from his superior.

But no matter what, Y/N remained cautious of her surroundings cause at any moment Naruto will strike her with one hell of a prank. She let Kakashi guard her in the front while she turned her body around and was constantly looking everywhere for any sudden movements.

Soon quickly they both bump backs to one another and Kakashi says, "What the hell are you even doing?"

"I'm watching my surroundings what do you think," she says still lookin around.

He rolled his eyes hopeless of what he could do. "Where are we even going Kakashi?"

"It's more of where I'm going, you just wanted to tag a long."