I Really Did Hate Life

Y/N POV

The Next Day

I hate life. I hate life. I hate life. I hate life. I hate life. I hate life. I hate life. I hate life. I hate life. I hate life.I hate life. I hate life. I hate life. I hate life. I hate life. I hate life. I hate life. I hate life. I HATEEEEEEEE LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

"Can you stop moving around it's annoying! And irritating-"

"YOUR IRRITATING!"

"what! At least I know how to keep control of myself in these situations. At least I know not to break someone out of jail!"

"Shut the hell up Sauske! Do you want me to push you out of this damn room, NO! So instead just be quiet."

"Damn why did I even come with you. Your gonna be the end of me these days."

"I didn't even want you to come! You just tagged along. Now be quiet! Someone's coming toward us."

"Well then why are you yelling!" Sauske says in a loud whisper. "Just shhh" I say to him.

We heard someone come down the hall and light showed on the floor where me and Sauske were.

Shitttttttttttt, Kakashi really is gonna kill me this time.

"Is everything alright over there?!" I hear someone yelling from down the hall. "Yeah I thought I heard something, guess I was wrong, it must be the storm."

They walked away, both me and Sauske gave a sigh of relief when we realized they were gone. Not knowing we were actually holding onto each other in this process.

"Ewww get off me!" I loud whisper. "Your the one who held on to me dork!" He said cleaning off his shirt.

He sighed, "So for once can you actually tell me what happened this time and not just start it off and then laugh out of nowhere and then never finish telling me again."

"It's not my fault it's hilarious."

"How is Naruto being in jail funny y/n!"

"It's not! It's just the way that it happened that was hilarious. . ."

"Well then finish telling me! From the beginning though."

"Alright fine, so I woke up and I was home alone, like always, . . .

Flashback

Alone again. Kakashi hasn't even had a break from his last mission. That old geezer really never gives the anbu a break. Now I have to make myself breakfast, and do my bed, and wash my clothes, and clean, and I have to do it all by myself. . . AGAIN!

Ugh I hate life. Well Y/N we can't just sit here till the afternoon, in the messy bed. . . Even though it is comfortable.

No Y/N if you keep thinking like that, YOU WILL actually stay here all day.

All of a sudden I hear a knock on my window.

"Naruto?!"

"Y/N OPEN THE WINDOW! They're after me! THEY'RE AFTER THE RAMEN!"

"Huh, what are you talking about Naruto it's literally 8 in the morning-"

"Just open the damn window!" He yelled at me muffled through the window.

"What the hell's going on?" I said while opening the window and pulling him up.