Is What You Always Told Me

'Are you serious right now! Sauske Uchiha is also in line for the restaurant! That means he's gonna be the first costumer!' Y/N said in her head.

'Maybe he'll let me cut!'

"Well if it isn't the Ostrich? I didn't know you like rice balls!" She said walking up to him.

"Tch, you really have a bad memory." He said, feeling sort of sad that she forgot his favorite food when he literally told her.

"Huh, anywayssssss would you mind if I cut you." She said pleading with her e/c eyes.

"No, now get lost."

"Come on Sauske! It won't hurt anybody, it's literally just me cutting in front of you."

"No, end of story. Go to the back." Y/N looked to see where the back was and it lasted all the way till the mask shop.

"Sauske it's super long! Please, please, pleaseeeee do this for me just once!"

"No Y/N! I want a rice ball, that's on you for coming late." He says rolling his eyes at her.

She only is getting more frustrated and annoyed. "Sauske I swear, I would've been here earlier if I could be here EARLIER."

He still ignored her. 'Ugh! I wanna just choke him and strangle him. But no Y/N keep calm, keep calm.'

Y/N kept trying and Sauske still said no, but he was paying attention to everything she said. Even though he acted as if he was ignoring her, he couldn't help but feel irritated at the fact that she's only talking to him now for her advantage.

After the project Y/N never spoke to Sauske at the academy, well she avoided him mostly due to the fact that Ino and Sakura would never give her a break.

He questioned what happened, he actually liked her company but he would never admit that, and he couldn't deny that he felt a bit jealous of Naruto and Y/N's relationship. In fact Sauske wasn't the only one who thought that way, some other kids at the academy have noticed Y/N and wanted to speak to her in a more "friendly approach" but Naruto never gave them the chance.

Maybe it's because of Y/N's personality that she's able to draw people towards her. No one could deny that she was one of the most approachable girl at the academy. Every other girl was in love with Sauske and nothing could change that.

"Ugh! You know what sauske, screwwwwwwww youuuuuu!" She said elongating her words and pointing at him. "You don't want me to cut you in line, fine! But next time I swear I won't give you any chances or free rice balls!"

"I could care less about you said right now, just get lost already, your wasting my time." He said nonchalantly.

Y/N has never been more aggravated in her life, if she could kill anyone, it would be Sauske.

'Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out. . .' Y/N kept saying to calm herself down before she caused a scene.

Taking a deep breath out, she said, "You know what Sauske, fuck you, and I hope you go to hell" she smiled one of her best fake smiles and left toward the training grounds Kakashi and her use.

'Tch, she really gets this sensitive over rice balls,' he rolled his eyes at her, but once she left, he felt lonely again. But Sauske could care less about being lonely, in fact he wants to feel this way to make him stronger, but something in him still wanted to talk to Y/N and bother her more.

"Kakashi! You know that Sauske kid! He's so-damn-annoying," she said while practing her taijutsu on Kakashi.

"Like I literally ask him a simple favor and he says no! Like dude it's not that serious."

"Maybe he found it serious."

"Kakashi cutting someone in line isn't that serious to me, especially when he doesn't even like rice balls. Well actually I think he does, I don't remember. But that's not the point! Everytime I talk with Sauske it always ends up in an argument or fight. I'm just trying to be calm and friendly, but he always irritates me and he makes me mad!"

She fights him with harder punches and kicks, but slower. In a second Kakashi grabbed hold of her leg and threw her to the ground.

"Owwwww!!!!!! You didn't need to do it so hard Kakashi!" Y/N yells out.

"Well instead of paying attention on everything going on in your life, focus on what's happening in this exact moment," he said laying down beside her, both now looking at the clouds.

"Kakashi. . . I'm going to be 10 soon and I'll soon graduate from the academy. What are you going to be doing?"

He chuckled. "I'll be in this exact same position, no change, I'm comfortable here."

"Didn't you say we couldn't be comfortable?"

"I meant that for you, not me."

"Whatever. Anyways, why. . . Why do you keep going to the black ops missions everytime? Specifically when you told me you wanted to spend more time with me. Your hardly here now! And I don't like being in the house alone all the time, this last two weeks I spent every night at Naruto's! Naruto, Kakashi! And he only had ramen to eat, and expired milk!"

"I thought you liked ramen?"

"Of course I do! But not on hot days like the ones we've been having. I love eating ramen when it's cold, in the winter, snow and rain, ahhh I love it. I wish everyday would be cold and full of rain. If I had the choice I would live in the rain every day."

"You know there's an actual place like that?"

"There is?! I've never heard of it before."

"Well that's because no one likes to mention it. The place is called the Hidden Rain village or Amegakure. Supposedly it rains there all the time, there's no sunny skies, or hot weather, everything's full of rain, fog, and clouds."

"That sounds. . . AMAZING! I would love to live there. The cold weather, warm clothes, the smell of rain! Anything would beat living in this hell."

"Huh, I guess. . . Anyways let's get back to training. We still have lots of time till sunset!" Kakashi says rising from the floor.

"Kakashi come on! Can't we just rest, we've been doing this for hours!"

"We only started 20 minutes ago. . ."

"Okay and, I'm still tired!"

"Get your lazy ass up, or no onigiri today. Either way I'm heading off to a new mission tomorrow so I-"

"AGAIN?!?! Kakashi come on! Your barley even here these days, and everytime you are you want to stay home all day or read. Can't that Sanzo guy give you guys a break!"

"He's called Danzo. . ."

"I don't care what he's called Kakashi! Can't he get another person to do the job, there are hundreds of other people in the anbu. Why can't it be someone else this time."

"Because many aren't as capable as me Y/N."

He says getting on his knees to pat her head. "It's a tough life in the anbu, if you're not willing to do what you need to, to get the job done, then your not worthy of being in the anbu."

"So your saying you always get assigned to missions because you get the job done?"

"Basically, I get it done with no mishaps. But things can certainly go another direction."

"That's still a bunch of bullshit to me-"

"Watch the language Y/N," he sighed. "To be honest with you, most of these missions are actually bullshit, it's just to fill a void in our lives."

"Then why are you still in it Kakashi! It's a stupid, creepy system in the leaf that doesn't even help."

"Hey we do help! Just in a more discreet way."

"Help my ass Kakashi, I just. . . I just. . . Never mind. Let's just get back to training, I want my rice balls and maybe some rice dumplings to add on."

She didn't finish what she wanted to say because Kakashi always told her not to get attached, and that was exactly what she did. She just didn't want him to die and for her to be alone again, she didn't want to go back to that orphanage, but she could never tell Kakashi that.