Thinking about Him Irritates Me

Y/N POV

I genuinely don't understand Sauske. Why did he help me if he doesn't even like Naruto, he doesn't even like me. It feels as if all I've been doing for the past 3 hours is run around and look for Naruto, although it feels I've been running in circles in the same place over and over and over and over. . .

Wait. . .

Wait. . .

No way! I think I'm under a genjutsu! Which means I've been wasting time! Which also means Naruto has been in jail for almost a whole day, and I've gotten nowhere and have most likely been running like this for a good while.

But who could've cast a genjutsu on me if I haven't ran into anyone. It doesn't make sense, I know I was discreet, well I think I was. Well what if I'm not under a genjutsu, and all these rooms were just the same, with no anbu, and no alarms, no windows, no cells. . . and just an endless hallway that has been leading nowhere.

Yeah no I'm a definitely under a genjutsu, but how do I get out again?

Ugh think Y/N, think! I should've payed attention when Iruka sensei was teaching this. Damn Naruto and me for talking about what to eat during his lesson.

Fine let's go back to Sauske, he had to have taught me something. . .

But thinking about him makes me irritated, ugh this whole situation sucks.

If only Sauske were here. . . Wait no Y/N stop thinking about Sauske. I don't need Sauske, Sauske can suck a toe.

Think Y/N, think. . .

"Genjutsu attacks your opponents five senses. You need to be very skilled to use genjutsu correctly, you must learn how to control your chakra and let it flow throughout your body and into your nerves. It allows you to tamper with the minds of your enemies.

Genjutsu is a hallucination, it makes a person perceive an object or witness something that isn't actually real. It sort of paralyzes your nerves and your mind. . .

Now if you ever find yourself in a genjutsu you must try your best to stop your chakra flow, or you need to use a lot of power to disrupt your chakra flow to get out of the genjutsu. . ."

At least I remember something from that lesson. Okay but how do you stop chakra flow! Or disrupt it! Well disrupting chakra will make chakra flow go crazy not allowing the genjutsu to still have a hold on me.

But since I don't know how to do that I'm out of luck, unless I cause some sort of disruption to my physical body that it's able to cancel out the chakra. That would mean I would most likely have to place myself in unbearable pain.

Oh well, Naruto is more important right now and I will find him. The only thing I have on me is one kunai, and that's because Kakashi forced me to always bring a kunai with me everywhere and told me to hide it in my chest. He says a respectful man will never search there.

Okay, okay Y/N just. . Just do it. . . Use the kunai. You need to get out of this. . . Okay

Okay. . . In 3 . . . 2. . .1. . . Shit I can't do it! Damn Naruto for getting us into this mess.

Alright Y/N just do it, don't think about it, think about who it's for. . . Naruto.

Bring it straight to you, and don't think. Breathe in, breathe out and just. . .

Do it!

"That child can kill this whole village at any moment and you wish to let him go?"