44

Chapter 44

" you just going to the doctor fuck you doing all that for ? " Cassius asked Kaia watching as she stood in front of her bathroom doing her makeup .

" Because i'm making a strap book for the baby starting from my pregnancy leading up until he or she gets older and I need my baby to know they mommy was a baddie " She said .

" I see you getting excited about having a baby now " Cassius noted and she sighed .

" I'm not really excited but i'm coming to terms with it and making the best out of it " She said causing Cassius to smack his teeth . " What ? "

" Nothing Kaia " He said simply. He understood that she was young and having a baby wasn't in her plans right now but sometimes he didn't like how she worded things pertaining to the baby.

" Say it " She demanded.

" You said come to terms with it like it's a bad thing "

" It's not a good thing " She told him . " in case you forgot i'm not your age i'm only eighteen , still in high school so excuse me for not throwing a party because i'm pregnant " She complained .

" I'm not saying throw a party but they have females that get pregnant younger than you and they don't be acting the way you acting "

" How am I acting ? I literally just said i'm making the thing a scrapbook " She yelled .

" That shit right there .. fuck you mean the thing? it's a baby " He said and she sighed .

" I didn't mean it like that " she said.

" whatever man just finish getting ready so we can go " He told her as he walked out of the room .

Kaia finished doing her makeup and getting dressed before meeting Cassius in the front of his apartment. He didn't say anything to her as he grabbed his keys and motioned for her to follow him out of the door . When they got in the car he blasted his music loudly so she wouldn't talk to him but Kaia wasn't having that because she clicked his radio off .

" let me ask you something " Kaia told him . He could tell by the tone in her voice that they weren't about to be on bad terms for a couple of days .

" what's up ? " He asked glancing over at her .

" Why did you have sex with me before you told me you were breaking up with me Dominique ? " She asked catching him off guard. He was expecting to ask anything but that .

" Why are you asking me this shit ? That shit is so old and you know I wasn't really with her " Cassius said deflecting the question.

" I asked you how did you expect me to just forgive you and get back with you after everything you were doing with her and when I asked you that question you couldn't look me in my eyes .. you had sex with me before you broke up with me because you planned to get pregnant right ? that was your way of ensuring that I would get back with you after everything with Dominique " Kaia said answering the question for him .

It took her a while to put the pieces together but it all made sense . Cassius didn't seem shocked when she told him that she was pregnant and he seemed to know the exact date and timeline that she got pregnant more than she did .

Cassius didn't respond to her . " That's what happened right ? " She spoke up again .

" Yeah that's what happened " He admitted causing her to smack her teeth .

" Why would you do this to me ? " She asked causing him to whip his head over at her .

" There you go talking crazy again . You saying it like I ruined your life or some shit , it's just a baby Kaia " He said like it wasn't a big deal making her even more upset than she already was .