30

30

Cassius sighed before knocking on the door of one of the females he use to entertain. She opened it up with a smile on her face and stepped aside letting him in . " Here " he said as he reached in his pocket and handed her the pill bottle .

" what is this ? " she asked taking the bottle from him .

" Abortion pills ... what else ?" He said in a duh tone .

" Who said I was having an abortion ? " She asked .

" Be fucking forreal right now ? Why would you want to have a baby at seventeen by a nigga you know don't give a fuck about you ? " He questioned. " I'm actually being nice because I know the baby not mine but I got you these high ass pills anyways because I didn't want to take any chances " He said.

" you only acting like this because you fucking with that bougie ass bitch " She said . " Before then you stayed in my bed "

" Shut your fake ass up and take the damn pills " He said .

" Why you leading her on with the lies ... you know you'll never cuff her that's not you you don't do relationships " She said.

" Take the pills before I shove them down your damn throat " He said ignoring her .

" Fine " She said as she opened the pill bottle .

" Hold the first two in your cheeks for 30 minutes then swallow and then do the same with the second two " Cassius instructed as he took a seat on her sofa .

" what are you doing ? " She asked watching him get comfortable.

" making sure you take all the pills the right way I don't trust you " he said as he patted the seat next to him . She smacked her teeth as she sat next to him knowing there was no way out of of this . He was right it wasn't even his baby but now thanks to him being paranoid she couldn't even use the real baby daddy for child support .

———————

Rio walked into the warehouse to cop from Cody . Cassius wasn't talking to him at all and he didn't want to deal with him at all . He was cool with still doing business with him but he had to go through Cody or Chris.

When Rio walked in Cody shook his head at him . " Here bruh " He said as he handed him the product.

" damn you giving me the cold shoulder too ? " Rio asked .

" nigga what was you thinking ? our little sister nigga outta everyone you could've messed with it had to be her " Cody said.

" I wasn't planning on fall in love with your sister I know how it looks but I wanted to tell y'all she was just scared. I know the age difference makes it look bad but we was only talking when she was fourteen we didn't start having sex until she made sixteen " he said.

" nigga that's still not legal " cody said .

" nigga cassius fuck with high school girls all the time it's only a crime that I did it because it's his sister "

" the bitches Cassius fuck with are eighteen on the verge of being eighteen Kayja just made sixteen " Cody stressed.

"  So you saying fuck me too huh ? " Rio asked .

" No i'm just showing  you how you were wrong ... give Cassius time he'll come around but you don't need to go around him until he's ready to talk to you because if you provoke him while he's still angry he's going to blackout on your ass forreal "  Cody said .

" yeah I know ... he been taking his medicine? " Rio asked .

" you know he would've killed your ass if he wasn't " Cody said .