33

Chapter Thirty Three

" Kaia Cassius is outside for you " Her mom yelled from downstairs.

Kaia rolled her eyes and smacked her teeth . She was not prepared for the argument that she knew they were about to have  . She started to tell her mom to tell him she didn't want to be bothered because it was sunday and her sundays were reserved for laying in the bed and binge watching movies or series with EJ.

But she knew Cassius was crazy and he wasn't going to go for that .

" You can tell him come up here  " Kaia yelled back .

" Ok and keep the door open " Makena yelled .

Kaia didn't move a muscle as she sat at her vanity mixing together ingredients to make her a face mask . Her back was turned away from the door but she could see him come in the room through the mirror .

She didn't speak to him because they hadn't talked since they gotten in an argument two days before and she was still upset with him .

" Hey baby " Cassius said as he walked over to her and tried to kiss her cheek but she moved her head away from him .

" You still on that bullshit I see " He said as he sat the vase of roses he got her in the vanity infront of her along with the chocolate covered strawberries

Kaia still didn't respond causing him to smack his teeth . " If anything I should be the one mad , you had another nigga kissing you and blocked me "

" I blocked you cause you was talking to me all crazy for no reason ..  " She said .

" For no reason ? That nigga Logan kissed you" Cassius yelled .

" I didn't tell him to do that " Kaia yelled back .

" Well why the fuck did he feel comfortable enough to kiss you ? " He yelled .

Before she could answer Makena and Eric walked into Kaias bedroom . " Y'all two don't know how to communicate without yelling ? " Eric asked .

" Tell him that " Kaia said mugging Cassius .

" Eric can I ask you something? " Cassius said and Eric nodded . " Wouldn't it be suspicious to you if you and your girl communicate 24/7 , all day everyday no matter she doing but the day you go out of town she just disappears for hours no calls , no texts no nothing and then when she do answer the phone she in the car with a face full of makeup and hair done and you overhear her saying another nigga kissed her .. don't I have a right to be mad and suspicious of that "

" Yeah " Eric answered cashing Kaia to whip her head at him .

" You're supposed to be on my side " Kaia said in disbelief .

" I mean he got a point though . I'm sure you have a good reason as to the lack of communication but Logan shouldn't be kissing you if you with Cassius and he has a right to question you on why another nigga feels comfortable enough to kiss you knowing you in a relationship "

" So what now y'all trying to call me a hoe ? " Kaia raised her eyebrow.

Kaia couldn't believe they was ganging up on her because Eric barely liked Cassius. " First of all watch your language .. second of all nobody said that we want to know why Logan is kissing you "

" Eric " Makena said looking at him wondering why he was in Cassius' side of the argument.

" What's ? this a question that needs an answer "

" I don't know why he kissed me ... " she shrugged .

" you know " Cassius yelled .

" Aiight nigga i'm on yo side but calm down yelling at my daughter  " Eric said looking at Csssius .