9

Chapter Nine :

Cassius King

" what's up with you bro ? I know you ain't thinking about taking that lil girl serious " Cody said to me as we sat in my car smoking . Me , him and Chris were out hitting a lick . Rio was supposed to be with us but his bitch ass bailed out on last minute claiming he'd had a stomach virus and was stuck on the toilet but I heard a bitch in the background so I know that was the reason why he wasn't here .

" Nah , why you think that ? " I asked .

" I mean the bitch slept in your room with you two days ago and you be all hugged up with her and shit . I never seen you like that with a female before " He said .

" Don't call her no bitch bro " I said taking up for her causing him and Chris to share a look .

" Yeah you got feelings for her " Chris said .

" I don't have feelings for her but it's just I don't know . She's cool , I like spending time with her but i'm not trying to cuff her or nothing like that . She could just be like my best friend or some shit " I said . " and since when the fuck everybody so worried about my love life " I snapped , all of them were getting on my damn nerves asking me about kaia every five minutes .

" There that bitch Sam go " Cody said pointing at our target as he left out the mall with a bunch of bags in his hands holding hands with some bitch .

" This nigga out here blowing money like he don't owe us " I fussed . I noticed Kaia walking out the mall with some nigga and I wondered who the fuck he was .

" You wanna roll up on his bitch ass right now or follow him to his crib ? " Chris asked causing me to look away from her and the nigga she was with .

" It's too reckless to run up on him out here , follow him to his crib " I said looking back at kaia as her and the nigga were putting their bags in the trunk of the car .

I pulled out my phone and sent her a text .

Wyd ?

Pretty Girl 🥰- Leaving the mall , wassup ?

I was just seeing what you was up to, you went to the mall by yourself ?

Pretty Girl 🥰 - No , I came here with my best friend .

I read her text message and didn't reply back , because I didn't want to get distracted . We'd followed Sam to his house and watched as he and his bitch got all most of their bags out of the car . We waited until there were only a few bags left to get out of the car and stand by the trunk of the car waiting for him.

He walked up to the car and froze once he noticed the three of us standing there . " H-how do you know where I live ? " He asked in panic .

pussy ass nigga .

" Wheres my money sam ? " Cody asked showing him his gun .

" I-I don't have it " he stuttered looking he was about to shit his pants .

" So let me get this straight , you just went to the mall and balled out on this ugly ass bitch but you don't have my money ? " Cody asked causing Chris and I to chuckle .