35

A few days later ...

Kaia , and the boys was standing outside of the school waiting for Kayja and her sisters like they always did every morning .

" How long are y'all going to be mad at each other for ? " Eddie asked Kaia as Icesis walked past them into the school building without speaking or looking their way .

" She's mad at me ! She feels like I called Cassius over to her house to beat Logan up which I didn't he did that on his own but honestly I feel like Logan deserved it and i'm not apologizing to her for feeling how I feel . " Kaia explained . " and when I tried to call her and explain to her about the stuff Logan had been doing she straight up told me i'm lying .. and I get that's her brother and she had to ride for her family but right is right and wrong is wrong "

" yeah this shit crazy ... I ain't even see Logan being like that tho " EJ said .

" Me neither and i've known him for years " Kaia said. " and that's anti her thing she thinks i'm siding with Meeka over Logan and it's not about choosing sides it's about what's right and a female she should see why i'm siding with Meeka "

" yeah I agree .. I just find it crazy how you and meeka just the best of friends after beefing so long " Manny spoke up .

" We not the best of friends i dont know why everybody keep saying that shit but we cool .. why it's a problem that we cool ? we supposed to beef forever ? " Kaia said.

" Nah it is a little weird though considering she use to fuck your boy friend " EJ said causing her to roll her eyes .

"I would appreciate it if everybody stopped bringing that up " She fussed . She was about to leave then and storm into the school but she was cut off by Cassius calling her name .

" What " she snapped at him as she turned around .

" What's your problem? " He asked her raising an eyebrow .

" My problem is that you just had to be a hoe and go around fucking everybody " she yelled before walking off and storming in the school .

" Wha- what the fuck just happened ? she on her period or something? " Cassius asked looking at her brothers. 

" she mad that everybody keep calling her weird for being cool with Meeka and you use to be fucking her " Manny said nonchalantly.

" Seriously? Don't nobody care about Meeka's bald head ass " Cassius said bluntly as Meeka was walking by .

" Well damn " she said rolling her eyes at him .

" what the fuck is even your motive for trying to be friends with kaia anyways ? " Cassius asked her .

" I don't a motive .. what are you even talking about ?"  Meeka asked facing him .

" Dont act like you wasn't doing the most bad mouthing her "

" and she use to be bad mouth me too ... but we realized that it was petty childish beef and got over it .. why is everybody making that a big deal and making it seem weird ?  "

" And what about the fact that you still with the nigga that pushed up on her without her consent ? the nigga that be whopping your ass but you still with him cause he got money . You ain't nothing but an opportunist A'meeka and Kaia may be blind to that but i'm not .  You only fuck with people you can benefit from , you ain't genuinely hanging with Kaia , you only hanging with her cause she's generous with her money when it comes to you " Cassius said telling her how he saw it.

" You need to go take your medicine cause you seem a little unhinged right now " Meeka said .

" Okay now you're going too far " Kayja said helping up for Cassius as always .