38

Chapter Thirty Eight

Makena looked over at Kaia with a raised eyebrow as she sat in her home office . She kept looking over at her and then looking down at her phone . " Do you need to talk to me about something? you're never in here "

" um yeah ... so I was wondering .. you know my da- well mekhi how his other kids .. do you by any chance know their names ? " She questioned.

" Why ? " Eric asked walking into the office .

" just ... curious " she lied . She was really trying to gather information for Cassius but he told her not to tell anyone until he put all the pieces together.

" One of his sons are named after him he's older about five years older than you and he has another son the same age as you . I think his name is malakai and he has another I don't know his name though. " Makena said .

" Thanks " Kaia said as she stood up to leave but Eric grabbed her arm as she was about to leave out of the room .

" what's going on and don't lie " he said .

" it's a theory that Cassius and I have but .. i'll explain once we put all the pieces of the story together " She said. " speaking of .. i'm about to go over to Cassius' place really quick "

" are you telling or asking ? " Eric questioned .

" asking " she said remembering he was way different from her mom . She could just tell her mom where she was going and she would be cool it but she had to actually ask Eric and get his permission .

" dont be out too late "

" yes sir " she said as she left out of her moms office. Since she was already dressed she grabbed her car keys and headed straight to Cassius' house.

He had given her a key so she let herself in . The living room was empty so she went to look in his room for him which was empty as well . She went into Kayjas room and she was knocked out so she just went into the living room and started watching Tv until he came back.

She was sitting there for about two hours until he came walking through the door . " Where were you ? " She questioned watching him take his shoes off at the door . It was crazy because he was really letting Kaia make rules at his place at first he didn't care about walking in his house with shoes but she told him it was unsanitary to walk all over his house with shoes that have been on the dirty ground so he got a shoe rack where any one who entered his house had to take their shoes off at the door .

" I was handling business .. why you ain't tell me you was coming over ? " He asked .

" I have to tell you i'm coming over why ? " She raised and eyebrow and Cassius smacked his teeth.

" You don't baby .. you can pop up over here anytime " He said trying to avoid an argument with her . " i'm bout to go take a shower " he said as he headed for his room and kaia hopped up following behind him .

She grabbed him by the back of his shirt damn near choking him . " What the fuck is you on ? " He asked as she started sniffing him .

" Why you in a rush to take a shower ? " She asked with her eyebrow raised .

" It's hot as fish grease outside bae .. i've been sweating and shit " He said . Kaia continued to stare him down . " what you want smell my dick or something? "

" yeah pull it out " She said and Cassius smacked his teeth because he wasn't serious .

" bruh you fucking crazy " He said as he pulled his dick out for her to smell .