15

Chapter Fifteen:

Kaia Moore

I walked into Eric's house and froze when I seen everyone sitting in the front room watching Tv. I thought they would all be sleep because it was before noon and we were all late sleepers on the weekends .

I tried to creep up the stairs to my room without being seen because I knew all hell was gonna be loose if Eric seen these big ass hickey on my neck .

On the ride back home from our dinner is gotten a whole lecture from him about messing around with guys like Cassius . Apparently he'd break my head , mess up my credit score , and get me pregnant . I never had a father in my life and even though Eric had only been in my life for a few months he'd took over the role as my father and was an overprotective one at that .

" You can't speak when you come into the house ? " Eric asked stopping me as soon as I was about to walk upstairs .

" Goodmorning " I said trying to walk up the stairs again but he stopped me .

" Where'd you go last night ? " He asked me . When we made it back to the house , he and my mom locked their self in his room doing things I didn't want to imagine so I crept out of the house without telling them where I went .

My mama never cared to ask me my whereabouts but he always asked me where I was going when I was leaving out of the door and I found it very irritating.

" I went to Kayjas " I said .

" Come here , we're watching that new documentary on Netflix " He said patting the seat next to him .

" Okay can I just go put my bag up real quick ? " I said trying to get to my room so I can cover this hickey on my neck up . I wasn't worried about the two on my breast because it wasn't visible through the shirt I had on.

" EJ go put her bag up " he told his oldest son and I sighed handing it to EJ as he walked over to me .

" I think ima watch it later y'all already started it and I don't wanna make y'all start it over  " I said to him still standing by the steps .

EJ came downstairs and looked at me studying me hard when he noticed the hickey on my neck he smirked but didn't say anything as he took a seat . " Come sit by me , I missed you" he said as if he knew I was trying to hide something from him .

I slowly walked over and sat next to him I decided I was going to get caught anyways so I said fuck it and didn't care anymore I was just going to face the magic . " You not slick you know that right ? " he said looking at me but I played dumb asking him what he talking about . " You know what I'm talking about your skin is light as hell you think nobody noticed that big ass hickey on your neck ? " he asked but obviously my mom didn't notice it before she grabbed a hold of held and tilted it so she can a look a it .

" You having sex Ma'Kaia ? " She asked me . I knew she was serious because she never called me my whole name .

I shook my head no and she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the kitchen . " I don't want you talking to that boy anymore . Eric told me all about him he's a drug dealer who only uses girl for sex , put a spoon in the freezer and get rid of that passion mark because I won't have my daughter walking around here looking like a thot . Delete his number and you're not allowed to sleep at Kayjas house anymore" She said catching me off guard .