22

Chapter Twenty Seven

Icesis Galore

" you did what you dumb bitch ? " I  asked Kaia

" you did what you dumb bitch ? " I  asked Kaia . She came over to my house to spend the day with me and she went from telling me about her perfect date with Ashton to how she ended the night with fucking Cassius.

I just didn't get my friend . She was pretty , real pretty and lots of niggas wanted to talk to her and i'm not just talking about niggas from our city . Because of her mom she was instagram famous she had as much followers as Ari or Jayda so there was niggas even verified niggas in her dms that she turned down but she was simping over Cassius .

And yeah he was cute or whatever but he was just another nigga in the streets that had nothing going on for himself so I didn't get what the big deal was.

" Kaia I don't understand how you said Ashton came to your house with beautiful roses for you , met your parents , took your on a nice candle lit picnic as a date so why would you go fuck Cassius after that ? especially after he ghosted you "

" I didn't mean to Ice ... that wasn't my intentions. He said he wanted to talk to explain to me why he had been distant and it just happened. I feel bad as fuck " Kaia said .

" You should feel bad bitch " I told her and she gasped . " Don't look at me all surprised you know i'm not the sugar coating friend "

" What you gonna do ? " I asked her after a few moments of silence.

" I really like Ashton and I know that Cassius is no good for me but I do have feelings for him and the fact that I gave him my virginity makes it just hard for me to just ... not talk to him and technically i'm not in a relationship so who's don't say that I can't talk to both of them " She said.

" Kaia ... I'm not telling you how to live your life but ima be real with you baby girl . Cassius is using you ! You and I both know that Cassius only wanted to see you that night because his brother told him that he saw you out with another nigga . Before that he wasn't worried about you. You don't find it odd that he went from ghosting you but now all of a sudden he wants to text you all day ? He tricked you over there by saying he wanted to explain things in person to fuck you because he can control your feelings like that . When has he tried to take you out on a romantic date ? When has he brought your flowers ? Cassius don't like you like Ashton do " I told her .

" Icesis ... Cassius is going through a lot right now with people after him and his family he has a lot on his plate so that's why he doesn't want to take me anywhere because he doesn't want me to get hurt and you know that he sent me money the day we were in the mall " Kaia said making excuses for him .

" Friend ... he doesn't want to take you anywhere because he doesn't want you to get hurt but he can come get you to bring you to his house to fuck though right ? His car stands out he has a red telsa with Cash as his license plate like come'on Kaia . And yeah he sent you money but Ashton took the time to go out and get something for you himself that he thought you would like it's a difference " I stressed .